♡)The Bet||Robin||Part 2

Summary: (Y/N) has been avoiding Dick ever since that day, while he chased you around constantly, wanting to apologize, but you won't listen. Finally, Wally approaches you to explain...

Key: (H/C) = Hair color

-------------------------------------------------

  You spent the rest of the morning trying to avoid Dick. Yes, trying, 'cause he won't leave you alone.

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N), WAIT!!"

"STOP!!"

"(Y/N), PLEASE!!"

"I CAN EXPLAIN, (Y/N)!!"

You grumbled, your mood growing even more sour as you held your books tighter. You just wanted that playboy to leave you alone.

"(Y/N)!!"

"What?!", you growled at him with a deathly glare.

He looked down regretfully, "(Y/N), I can explain..."

"Well, you've got 3 minutes until class. Make it quick.", you said impatiently, looking at your watch.

"You overheard us, right?", Dick started.

You nodded, sighing.

"Anyways, so you know it was a bet. The bet was me trying to get you to like me. That's why I showed you around the school that day.", Dick confessed.

Your eyes shimmered with hurt at his confession.

"Whatever.... I should've known the king of the school would only look down at a peasant like me.", you spat, preparing to turn around.

"But when I showed you around, I was glad I did it.", he continued, startling you.

You looked at him curiously.

"So, after that day I hung out with you more, and the more I did, the more I didn't want to do the bet anymore. You were special. You didn't fangirl at me like other girls did. And, I actually started to fall... for you. I'm sorry about everything, I'm sorry about hurting you. Please, forgive me.", he said.

You stared at him sadly.

Go on, (Y/N). Forgive him.

But what if this is all just another bet?

Listen to your heart.

Don't risk it!

You mind kept arguing with itself, and you couldn't make up your mind.

"I-I'm sorry, Dick, but goodbye.", you whispered, fighting back the tears as they filled your eyes.

You walked away, leaving a sad and guilty Dick behind.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

You walked into the cafeteria with your tray. You usually sat with Dick, Wally, and Barbara, but today you decided to do to the school's rooftop to eat lunch.

Robin was awfully quiet, picking at his food.

Wally and Barbara worriedly exchanged looks.

After lunch, Wally went to look for you.

He looked everywhere; the classrooms, the gym, the cafeteria, even outside! He finally found you silently eating your food on the rooftop.

Wally walked over to you and sat down.

"Hey, (Y/N).", he softly greeted you, breaking you out of your thoughts.

"Oh. Hey.", you said shortly, surprising him with your cold tone.