♡)Nothing Like Us||Red Arrow

I know the original song is sung by Justin Bieber, but I LOVE Kookie's cover SOOOO much that I just HAD to use it!! Anyways, enjoy!!

Summary: Red Arrow breaks up with (Y/N) with no explanation, leaving her heart-broken. She joins the team a while later, only to see Red Arrow again. How will he react?

KeyRoy/Red Arrow singing.

---------------------------------------

You took out your phone and scrolled through the pictures. You smiled at the selfies you took with your friends. You suddenly stopped at one picture. Then another. Then another. Your smile faded as you looked at the photos sadly.

--Flashback--

Your eyes lit up at the card in your purse. You quickly snatched it and hurriedly opened it.

To (Y/N),

Come to the rooftop. I have something to tell you.

From, Roy.

You slightly frowned at the lack of excitement, but shrugged it off. You quickly slipped on your jacket and grabbed your purse. You started to walk up the stairs to the rooftop, your heart pounding with excitement and nervousness.

Your hand trembled as you slowly opened the door. You saw Roy standing at the railing, back facing you.

"Um, hey, Roy! W-What did you want to tell me?", you said as you walked towards him.

You gently placed your hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off, making you hurt and confused.

"Roy! Talk to me!", you said desperately.

"Do you love me?", Roy suddenly spoke up, back still facing you.

"What? O-Of course!! What is it?", you said nervously.

"We... we need to break up.", Roy said.

You slowly processed his words and burst into tears.

"W-Why? Why, Roy?", you whispered.

"We can't... we just can't be together.", he said bluntly, seeming to show no emotion at all.

You wiped away the tears on your face and raced down the stairs.

You immediately grabbed the card and ripped it into a million tiny shreds as tears fell from your eyes.

--End of Flashback--

You sighed and deleted the photos of you and Roy.

You suddenly noticed a blinking red light flashing in your purse.

You immediately smiled with excitement.

Today was the day! You were joining the Young Justice league!!

You quickly grabbed your purse and walked over to a nearby alleyway. You stepped inside and you teleported to Mount Justice.

You walked into the locker room(?) and changed into your supersuit. You walked out and scanned the area.

Wow... swanky! You thought to yourself, grinning.

Suddenly, Batman himself walked over.

"Hello. You must be (Y/N) (L/N), (S/H/N).", he said.

You nodded, smiling brightly at him.

"Follow me.", he said. With that, he turned around, not bothering to check if you were following.