♡)A Little Jealousy||Nightwing

Y'all see what I did in the title Monbebes? ;)

And y'all love Nightwing more than I expected as well O-O

Requested by: TylerWhittakerClarke

Reader: Nightwing's girlfriend/OG YJ team member/former protege of Black Canary

Summary: (Y/N) and Dick have been dating for a while now, though they haven't told the team yet. What happens when a bit of jealousy squeezes into the relationship?

Key: (R/B/N) = Random boy name (because i can't think of any members ((who are about the same age as reader)) who aren't in a relationship)

-------------

  "You really don't think we should tell them?"

"Let's wait a moment longer.", Dick said quietly, taking both of your hands, "I don't want the newbies getting distracted from their training.  The news will definitely take up most of their brain space knowing them."

You sighed, squeezing his hands gently, "Yeah, I get it. But you promise we'll tell the team when they're ready."

He smiled softly, "That's my girl. And I promise. Now, I gotta get to that meeting real quick because I'm already quite late."

Biting your lower lip, you let go of his hands, rubbing your arm with a slightly sad smile, "Go ahead. I've been meaning to train the newbies on hand-to-hand combat anyway."

Dick let a relieved but apologetic smile pull at his lips, "Alright. Good luck with them."

You gave him a small wave as he dashed away from the secluded corner of the hall you were in, combing strands of your hair with your fingers.

"This is ridiculous.", you muttered at yourself scoldingly, "I'll be able to reveal my relationship with Dick soon. Anyways, it's for the best."

After a little moment of self-encouragement, you eventually left the hall as well.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

  "Gather up, you guys.", your voice echoed through the mission room as the youngers' ears perked up at the sound.

"(Y/N)? Isn't Dinah supposed to train us today?", Cassie cocked a brow when she realized it was you.

"Well, Dinah has some business in the league today. As the former protege of Black Canary, it's safe to say I have the ability to teach you guys hand-to-hand combat anyway.", you explained as you stepped onto the now glowing white circle in the center of the room.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?", a voice came from behind you when you opened your mouth to speak again.

"(R/B/N)? I should ask you the same.", you furrowed your brows as you turned around to see the boy at the entrance of the room.

"But Dinah told me to take over today.", (R/B/N) replied while leaning onto a wall nonchalantly.

"What? But she told me--", you crossed your arms in confusion but stopped mid-sentence when you noticed he was trying not to laugh.

"Haha, very funny. Now, will you let me teach in peace?", you rolled your eyes and turning back around to face your 'students'.

"Awe, I'm sorry (Y/N).", he whined with a pout you didn't care to see, "I wanted an excuse to see your pretty face."

You could hear the echo of collective 'oohs' rise from the small crowd of heroes, all giggling and gossiping at an instant. You internally sighed, though you could feel your face flush slightly from the surprise at his words and strange confidence while saying these words.