♡)Last Name||Kid Flash

Summary: Kid Flash takes you to the beach, having a surprise in mind. But you never thought the surprise would be him disliking your name so much! Especially your last name...

Key: (F/J) = Favorite jewel

          (M/N) = Middle name

          (L/N) = Last name

---------------------------------

"Wally! Slow down! Not all of us have super-speed!", you laughed as Wally dragged you around.

"Oh, sorry, babe.", he chuckled, slowing down a bit.

You and Wally had been dating for 3 years. He said he had a surprise for you today! You wondered what it was.

Wally led you to a beach with a beautiful view of a sunset.

"Wally... it's beautiful...", you breathed out, taking in the view.

He smiled at you, "Just like you."

You blushed, "Sooo... where's my surprise??"

Wally laughed, "You just can't wait, can you?"

You pouted, "I-I'm just... really excited, that's all!"

He laughed for a bit more, but soon calmed down. You breathed in the salty-sea air. A cool breeze flowing, making your hair fly.

"Y'know, (Y/N)...", Wally suddenly said, "I never really liked your name."

You gaped at him, "Excuse me?"

"Your name. I've always disliked it. Especially your last name", he said.

"What? Really?", you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you should change it!", he hummed.

"Change my last name? Are you serious?! To what?!", you asked, flabbergasted.

"West.", he whispered and got down on one knee.

You couldn't believe your eyes. You started tearing up when he took out a small black box. You covered your mouth as he took a deep breath.

"I love you, (Y/N). You make me laugh, you cheer me up when I'm down, you're always there for me no matter what. You've made the past 3 years a dream come true. I can't imagine being with anyone else. So, I want to spend the rest of my days with you. Together forever. So.. will you marry me?", he said, opening the box. Inside was a beautiful silver ring with a (F/J) on it.

Tears trickled down your cheeks.

"Yes. Of course, yes!", you said, tackling him in a hug.

You pulled away and lifted your hand up. He smiled at you as he slid the ring on your finger.

He smashed his lips onto yours and you kissed back. At the beach. During a sunset, as cliche it sounds. He's... a very cliche person.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

It was the day of your wedding. You were wearing a beautiful, flowing white wedding dress . You had tied up your hair into a tidy bun, and you also put on a flower crown around the bun.

 You had tied up your hair into a tidy bun, and you also put on a flower crown around the bun

And you were nervous. You were pacing back and forth as Artemis stared at you, worried.

"What if he says no, Artie?!", you rambled, "What if he was just pretending? What if he was FORCED to marry me? What if he-"

"ENOUGH! He's not gonna say no, he's NOT pretending, he was DEFINITELY NOT forced to marry you! He loves you!", Artemis finally shouted, grabbing your shoulders.

You blinked, "Sorry, Artie, it's just... I'm nervous!!"

She sighed and smiled at you, "Just, take a deep breath, (Y/N). Inhale..."

You took a deep breath...

"Exhale..."

You breathed out.

"Thanks, Artie. I don't know what I'd do without you.", you smiled.

She gave you an encouraging smile, "I bet he'll be drooling when he sees you!"

You laughed, all nervousness disappearing.

You heard the wedding music playing and sighed.

"Well, here goes nothing!", you said.

Your dad walked over to your side. You linked arms and started to walk down the aisle.

Wally's jaw dropped when he saw you. You looked... amazing! No, magnificent! No, marvelous! No, incredible! There were no words to describe how beautiful you were.

You're face heated up when you saw Wally standing up there in his nice tux. He was so handsome! You couldn't believe that you were actually marrying him!

You finally finished walking the aisle and turned to face Wally.

"Do you, Wallace Rudolph West, promise to love (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), in sickness and in health, forever?", the priest says.

"I do.", he breathes out, never taking his eyes off you.

"And, do you, (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), promise to love Wallace Rudolph West, in sickness and in health, forever?", the priest continued.

"I do.", you smiled, looking into the love of your life's electric green eyes.

"Very well.", the priest smiled, "You may now kiss the-"

You grabbed Wally and dipped him, kissing him before the priest could continue. Wally's eyes widened in shock, but almost immediately, he kissed back.

"...groom...?", the priest finished.

Everyone around you cheered and clapped. You both smiled into the kiss and pulled away. Your first kiss EVER as husband and wife.

-----------------------------------------------

THERE YOU GO!! A nice new speedster chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Please comment!! I'd LOVE to see what you think. Please give me some tips as well! BAIIIII~

----------------------------------------------