♡)Sunrises||Blue Beetle

We need a bit of soft fluff once in a while. I just feel soft today ^_^ OH, and another small reminder, PLEASE comment on the first A/N page or PM me if you have requests for me, cuz I do NOT want to skim through all the comments in every chapter to find your request; no, no more.

Requested by: Marvelmyst

Reader: In her 20s (along with Blue Beetle)

Summary: (Y/N) has always loved early mornings. She sits at her balcony with a cup of coffee and a blanket every day. Today is the same as always, but she realizes she has a visitor!

--------------------------------

  You breathed in deeply, exhaling as you stretched. You had just gotten out of bed before daylight as always, for you were the definition of an early bird. You smiled softly at your sleeping boyfriend, still on the bed, looking cute as ever.

Jaime was never the early bird type, having a serious love for sleep and carrying the responsibility of being a superhero; luckily today was his day off. You let a lazy sigh slip out your lips as you cupped his cheek gently, caressing it before recoiling.

You quietly creeped out of the room, walking to your living room and grabbing one of the many fluffy blankets on the couch. You draped it around your shoulders, snuggling your face into the softness in content.

You then clasped your hand around the handle of your favorite (F/C) mug, which you had left on the living room coffee table yet again, into the kitchen. You hummed softly as you continued along with the first step of your daily routine; making coffee.

You heard gentle snoring laced with the whirring of your coffee machine, making you giggle silently, buddling yourself in your blankets even more. Eventually, the sweet sound of a ding reached your ears, alerting you that your coffee was ready to drink!

You shuffled over to the refrigerator, taking out a carton of milk and pouring it into your drink (unless you like black coffee--whatever floats your boat!). You took a sip, closing your eyes as the warmth spread through your body; a perfect way to wake up in the morning.

You turned around and went back to the living room, sliding open the glass doors to your balcony and closing it when you stepped outside. The sun wasn't on its way to rise just yet, but you were fine with waiting in the darkness for a little while longer.

You plopped down onto the floor cross-legged. Your eyes fluttered close once again as you felt a cool breeze brush your hair, letting out a breath you didn't know you were holding in.

A shuffle of footsteps came from behind you, making your eyes shoot open, thinking you had misheard. The sliding of the glass door startled you, resulting in you whipping your head around to see your half-lidded boyfriend, still looking as tired as ever, stumble clumsily over to your side before placing himself beside you.

"G'morning.", Jaime croaked with a small smile, his voice raspy in the morning.

"Good morning, sweetie.", you wrapped your blanket around him so it covered both of you, "Why are you up so early today?"

"You weren't in bed when I accidentally woke up.", Jaime yawned softly, "A-And I wanted to be with you."

A laugh left your lips, "Awe, you're such a softie, Jaime, but I know you hate mornings."

He tilted his head sluggishly and peered at you with drowsy eyes, "As long as I'm with you, corazoncita (sweetheart), anything's worth it."

You felt a light blush make its way to your cheeks as you beamed at the boy, "You're too cheesy, Jaime.", you jokingly pushed his shoulder away from you gently, earning a small chuckle from the other.

You glimpsed the faint shining of the sun and grinned brightly, "Jaime, look! The sun's rising!"

Jaime rubbed his eyes and squinted at where you were looking, nodding when he saw you were correct, "¡Tienes razón (you're right)! It's really beautiful."

You breathed out in relaxation, taking another sip of your coffee, "It is... it really is..."

The silence enveloped the both of you as you quietly watched the sunrise together. You removed a hand from your mug to take Jaime's, intertwining your fingers as he gently planted a kiss on your cheek.

"What if I did this with you every day?", Jaime mumbled out of the blue, grabbing your attention.

"Watch the sunrise together...? But I couldn't do that to you. I know how tired you are.", you commented gently, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Naps are a thing, (Y/N).", he stated humorously, resting his head on top of yours, "But I'd like to spend every second I have with you; even if it means sacrificing my sleep."

"You mean it?", you asked quietly, lifting his hand to kiss it softly.

"Sí...", he hummed, making you smile as you could see a faint blush paint his cheeks.

"I'd love that. Thank you, Jaime.", you breathed out when he lifted his head to look at you properly as you did the same.

His eyes bore into yours, letting you see the emotions he couldn't put into words swirling in his eyes, "I love you, (Y/N). You know that, right?"

Your face flushed at his words, but you nodded nevertheless, "Of course I do. I love you too.", you replied seriously, not being able to smother the smile that was slowly gracing your lips.

Silence settled upon the atmosphere yet again until Jaime broke it with a shy smile, "C-Can I kiss you right now?"

Your eyes widened as you giggled nervously at his sudden question, "I haven't brushed my teeth yet... my breath is probably a mixture of coffee and plain badness."

"I don't care.", he chortled in reply, "Just let me kiss you already."

You rolled your eyes playfully but obliged, closing your eyes and patiently waiting for him. He leaned in inch by inch, touching your cheek with such gentleness that it sent a shiver down your spine. In a good way. He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and closed his own eyes, placing his lips onto yours; his nose brushing your cheek as he tilted his head towards the right while you to the other side.

You set down your coffee mug to tangle your hands into his hair, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. He smiled softly into the kiss at your actions, cupping your cheek with one hand while wrapping an arm around your waist with his other.

You then broke the kiss when you felt your breath run out, breathless while staring at him tenderly as he returned the same expression.

"Your breath really does stink of coffee and pure badness."

You scoffed and pushed him out of your hold, "You're not much better."

"I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding!", he snickered, earning a scowl from you, ready to stand up until he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back into his embrace with a yelp from you.

"Please don't be mad... I still wanna cuddle.", he whined, adding a pout in the end, knowing that you wouldn't be able to resist.

"Oh, fine, you big idiot.", you sighed, but you couldn't stop the smile from expanding on your face, wrapping your arms around him while burying your face into his chest.

Now, this was the way to enjoy a beautiful sunrise.

-------------------

Ah haha, sorry guys, I just feel soft today and I couldn't help myself. X3 I honestly love little moments like these so much and I hope you do too! Hee hee, I couldn't help myself from awing at what I wrote. XD I'm a sucker for these types of things...

ANYWAYS, thanks for reading and stay crash!! BAIIIII!!~~~