♡)Día de Los Muertos||Blue Beetle

Summary: It was Día de Los Muertos; the Day of the Dead. Blue Beetle, (Y/N), and Impulse decide to go to the festival together, but Impulse runs off, leaving the two alone on a romantic Ferris wheel ride.

----------

"GUYS!! It's Día de Los Muertos!!", Jaime exclaimed, excited.

Everyone turned to him and gave him confused looks.

"Dia da what?", asked Garfield, puzzled.

"Dìa de Los Muertos!! It's the Day of the Dead!", you say, walking in.

"What's 'the Day of the Dead'??", Robin asks.

"You guys don't know what it is?!", you and Jaime both gasped.

"The Day of the Dead is a Mexican holiday. We visit our ancestors' graves and give them presents. We also have multiple ofrendas.", you explained.

Jaime's jaw dropped, "How do you know all this?"

"I lived in Texas before I moved.", you giggled.

"My family are going to the Day of the Dead festival. Quieres venir?", he says.

"Uhhh... what?", you ask.

He laughs, "Sorry, what I meant was, wanna come with us?"

Your eyes widen, "Really? YES!!"

He chuckles at your reaction. He turns to everyone else.

"Anyone else wanna come along?", he asks.

You turn to Bart and smile, "Come on, Bart! Come with! You should experience the magic of Dìa de Los Muertos!"

His eyes light up, "Really? Crash!!", he crows.

You laugh and grin, "Come with me, you guys! I don't plan going like this!", gesturing to yourself.

You grabbed Bart and Jaime's arms before they could react and dragged them to your room. You took out your face-paints.

"This is gonna be awesome!!", you squealed.

You used your paints and painted skull faces on Bart and Jaime's faces (people don't really do this, usually only the performers dress like this, but let's just pretend a bit here, sorry ;o;)

Jaime's: (minus the mustache)

Jaime's:  (minus the mustache)

Bart's: