♡)Like You||El Dorado

I'm sorry for the long wait :( I've been researching Eduardo Jr. a lot 'cause I haven't watched Season 3 yet, but I think I've got something now! Hope ya like it, Komiko~

Requested by: 14KomikoChild14

Summary: When your family finds out that your neighbor, Eduardo Dorado Sr., has a son that had recently moved in with him, your mom forces you to do your best to make him feel welcome.

-------------------------

  "Mom, you know I'm not good with strangers!", you huffed hotly with a pot of your mom's famous veggie soup, heels digging into the floor as she propelled you towards the front door.

"So it's the perfect time to change that!", she remarked with a coy smile when you sighed, knowing that this would only go round in circles; it was a dead end.

"Fine. I don't have much of a choice here...", you muttered as your mom turned the doorknob for you, giving you one last gentle push, and closing the door behind you immediately so that you had no time for second thoughts.

"The last time I did this I ended up spilling the soup all over Mrs. Williams and broke the pot, so you're the one who should be having second thoughts.", you called out over your shoulder, knowing that your mom could hear you perfectly well yet still didn't answer.

Figures. Every time new neighbors came along, you'd be forced to make human interaction with every single one of them. You've never been good with strangers, and waltzing up to their door was the last thing you wanted to do. You just wanted to stay in your room and be alone.

Recently, your parents realized that Mr. Eduardo Dorado Sr.'s son had moved in with him out of nowhere, but to be honest your family was never close to him in the first place, so you didn't see the need to deliver a full-blown meal to the father-son duo, but your mom thought very differently.

Huffing again, you dragged your feet to the house across from yours against your will. Every nerve in your body was screaming to turn back, which might've just been you being dramatic but nevermind that.

You sucked in a tight breath and balanced the pot on one hand while pressing the doorbell with your other as your eyes glowed from the usage of your telekinesis powers. Since there wasn't anyone around at the moment, it seemed fine to use it.

Returning the pot to its original weight, the door opened after a muffled yell of an 'I'll get it' and a smiling boy who looked about the same age as you peered down at you in faint surprise, "Oh, hello. How can I help you?", he started with an Argentine accent when you made no indication of speaking up.

"Uh, right!", you spoke up a little too loudly and ended up blotching your face with red hues, only looking the boy in the eye for a split second. You were not good at eye-contact.

"M-My family thought we'd welcome y-you to the, uh, neighborhood with some of my mom's homemade veggie soup. It's really good, I promise! I'm (Y/N) (L/N) from the house across yours...", you trailed off, unable to continue when you finally looked at the boy properly.

He was handsome.

You flushed when you noticed things, like how his hair looked so fluffy that you wondered how it felt... His smile was entrancing as well, looking delighted at the sight of your mom's generosity, "Woah, thank you! I'm Eduardo Dorado Jr. My father told me about how nice his neighbors were; especially the (L/N) family was, and I see that now."

"Uh, yeah! I'm, um, glad to hear that.", you shyly grinned, tracing small circles with your thumb on the handles.

A small silence rested upon you both, "AH, I almost forgot!", you squeaked, hands fumbling as you handed him the pot of soup while your blush darkened even more at your awkwardness.