♡)Misunderstanding||Robin

Reader: Speedster, Kid Flash's Sister

Summary: (Y/N) was in a very happy mood, only to be ruined by the sight of her bird boyfriend cheating on her with another girl! She avoids Robin for weeks until he finally approaches her, wanting to tell her something.

Key: (F/C) = Favorite color
          (Y/N/N) = Your nickname

------------------------------------------

You were happily humming to yourself, eating a candy bar. (You're a speedster! Of course, I'm gonna start with you eating something) It's been a week since you and Robin got together, and you've been in a great mood.

"Hey, sis!", Wally zooms by, stealing your snack.

You pout at him, but you're too happy to scold him right now.

"Hey, Snack-Thief.", you groaned.

"A speedster's gotta do what a speedster's gotta do.", Wally shrugs, biting into the candy bar.

"Ha, ha.", you hiss.

You suddenly remembered you knew where his secret stash of snacks was.

"Welp, I'm gonna go and get some more snack, bye now!", you grinned and sped off before he could respond.

You sped into his room and flipped through his closet.

"Payback~", you evilly laughed when you found his precious treasure. A year's supply of chips, candy, etc...

You happily started to munch a bag of chips.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!", you hear a voice scream behind that makes you choke. You turn around and sheepishly wave.

"Heyyyyy broooo~", you say, guilty.

"Ok, I'mInTrouble, GoingNow, BYEEEE!!", you screamed and ran off again.

You laughed and ran back to the Young Justice headquarters.

Maybe I should go find Robin... you thought to yourself and zoomed off.

"Robin?! Robin! Where are you~", you playfully called out. You made a left turn and gasped.

No, no, no, no, no... this can't be happening! You thought. Your vision started to blur.

Robin's trapping Zatanna on a wall, and... they-they're KISSING.

"R-Robin...?", you whisper and take a step backwards. Tears started to trickle down your cheeks.

You bump into something and trip. BANNG!!

Robin's head shoots up and his eyes widens when he sees you.

"(Y-Y/N)?", he whispers, guilty.

"(Y/N), I can explain!!-", he started to shout, pushing Zatanna away.

But you didn't want to hear it. You didn't think, you didn't stay. You ran. You ran as fast as you could.

"(Y/N)!! Wait, (Y/N)?!", Wally yelled, and noticed your tears while you were running. (He's a speedster, so I'm guessing when you run, it's like a normal speed to him)

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N), WAIT!!", Wally called out, forgetting about you eating his snacks. (To be fair, he stole yours, too) He started to run after you.

You ran to a hill, you and Wally's secret spot. You just collapsed and curled up into a crying ball of tears.

"W-Why, Robin? I-I thought y-you were h-happy...", you sniffed.

Wally flashed up the hill and saw you crying and ran over. "(Y/N)?! THERE YOU ARE!! WHAT HAPPENED?!", Wally asked, worried.