Chapter Twenty-four: Totally Spies

Start from the beginning

"Not as much as confused as I am." She whispered with her eyes closed, thinking maybe I wouldn't hear her. "Ryujin-"

"No, it's fine I get it. Also, you shouldn't have called everyone. Yeji would see me." I smirked at clicked my tongue. This girl obviously likes Yeji but wouldn't let herself fall to another river because she's scared that no one would catch her. I shrugged, dissing her concern.

The door opened and to my shock, everyone entered. "Did you guys rent a fucking coaster?" I exclaimed.

The others shook their heads, while the others went to Ryujin. "We didn't. Jihyo knows how to drive a van so Lisa asked her grandfather if she could borrow it and he approved, and that what brought us here." I noticed Yeji entered last inside the room, eyes quickly diverting from one corner to another probably looking for my sister.

"I appreciate the effort." I hugged Nayeon tightly. She pulled away and brought her palms to my cheeks, smiling at me. "She's gonna be alright." I nodded and kissed her softly, sighing as I felt safe within her touch.

"Enough of the lovey-dovey moments already. Ugh!" Lia jokingly exclaimed, the room felt like the bad spirit was destroyed, everyone chuckled.

"Stop being bitter, Lia. You're just single and have no one to smooch with." Chaeryeong retorted, sticking her tongue out in a childish way, which made Lia look at her with a funny face, earning a few chuckle from us.

"Excuse me? I have Yeji, my baby, my love, my wife." She said proudly and koala hugged her making cringey invisible kisses sounds. I glanced at my sister and saw she's giving Lia a death glare which made me snicker. Yeji pushed her off, dusting herself, and making an "ew" face. The two continued their drama bringing everyone into laughter despite of the reason why they're here. I went beside Ryujin and touched one of her bruises.

"Is it that bad?" She asked.

"No. You're the baddest bitch I've ever known." We chuckled, then Moonbyul, who's wearing a white polo and shorts, came asking Ryujin about her condition. Ryujin responded in ease but I could see that she's having a difficulty whenever she speaks. I asked Moonbyul if she can stop for awhile since Ryujin should take a rest from verbal actions in which she complied.

"Byul, what happened?" I asked her when I noticed that one of her hands have a bandage. She flinched a little and said, "Oh this? I brought my bike at the park yesterday and I fell off." She chuckled and quickly left. In instant my eyes fell down at her legs but there's not a scratch. I frowned and looked at Ryujin who just shrugged. "I didn't know she had a bike." Yuna said which made me nod in agreement.

"Solar unnie! Where were you yesterday? I came to your house at exactly 3PM like what you said to give you this but you weren't there." Jennie said grabbing my attention since everyone is silent and are just using their phones. She gave the plastic bag which I assumed is a cloth inside. "Yeah! I left the house around 12PM since there was an emergency at my auntie's house, I had to go." Jennie nodded in understanding. "Isn't that like a 12-hour trip back and forth like it'll take you half a day to get there and another to go back here?" Solar hummed and scrambled through the plastic. "It was an emergency so I had to." Jennie hummed again and left and went back to her girlfriend.

"Eavesdropping won't do you good." It's Dahyun. She went beside Ryujin asking her how she's doing and giving her what I think is a pain reliever. I smiled at their interaction. I'm really glad I have these supporting friends around me. Momo called for me and asked me to come with her to the kitchen, so I followed, leaving my guests in the bedroom. I entered the kitchen and before she began talking, Lia went inside jumping in fright when she didn't noticed us at first sight.

"Holy mother! Didn't see you guys there. I'm just gonna grab some water but keep talking, go on." After she stopped rambling, Momo looked at me.

"There's something a little sketchy that I couldn't put a finger on."