⭐️FortySix- Nerves⭐️

Start from the beginning

"ChenYoung...." Namjoon squinted his eyes. "Why don't you want to go? Is something wrong?" He asked raising an eyebrow as Chen quickly shook his head. "Nope. Nothings wrong, I'm just- I'm just trying to get my work done. Hahaha, you know." He fiddled with his fingers.

But none of the boys where buying what he was saying. "Chen....are you scared to go?" Jimin asked. Chen shook his head as soon as those words left his mouth. "No! No I'm not! I just don't want to go there, you know it's so far away! And people are weird over there!" Chen mumbled. Jimin glared at him, "Your scared." He said. "I'm not scared. Just not comfortable." Chen justified himself.

"Why would you be scared?" Jungkook asked. "Yah! I'm not scared! I just don't like the idea of being in America because it's so far away. Yup. And- and you know, the food is weird. And- and I just don't wanna go." He mumbled. Jimin sighed and stood up, "Excuse us for a second." He said and dragged Chen to there room and shut the door.

"He's totally scared." Yoongi shot up from his sleep. "Bitch I thought you where asleep!" Jin yelled. "You never know when I am and when I'm not." He smirked, "I know so many secrets...hehehehe." He laughed evilly making everyone, including Hoseok, move away from him.

"Joon ChenYoung Jr, why don't you want to go? And don't lie!" Jimin crossed his arms against his chest and glared at Chen. "The last time I was there I was eleven years old, and going with my dad to visit some of his friends. We where at his friends party and I went to use the bathroom which was upstairs-" he paused and looked down at the ground in embarrassment.

"But when I walked out of the bathroom two guys where waiting. They dragged me into a bedroom, and of course I fought back, but they where much stronger than me. Then they-" he completely froze and stared down at the floor. Clearing his throat he blinked back his tears, "The point is I don't like America for my own reasons. So many people around there are up to no good and I'd rather stay away from it." He growled. Jimin could understand what the rest of the story was and now he knew why Chen didn't want to go.

"Chen..." he whispered and held his hands. "I'm so sorry for what happened, and I know your right. A lot of things in America are dangerous, but it's the same here. Isn't it?" Jimin asked and Chen didn't answer. "You are so much stronger now, and I will always be by your side. That won't ever happen again I promise." He whispered.

Chen nodded feeling foolish of himself. "I'm a grown man, looking back those guys where so weak. The only problem was my height. How foolish of me to sit here and be scared over some shit that happened ten years ago!" He mumbled while shaking his head. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as his heart was hurting. "Your not foolish ChenYoung! That's a big deal for anyone! I would feel the same if that happened to me a hundred years ago, the point is you won't be alone. Ok?" He whispered.

Chen nodded and smiled. "Now let's go back out." Jimin smiled back and pulled him back into the living room. "Everything ok?" Namjoon asked and they both nodded. "I guess I'll go." Chen grumbled while slouching down into the couch. "Good!" Namjoon smiled. "So we will be leaving this Friday, and return on Monday." He announced.

Chen sighed and nodded while shaking his head in disbelief. He swore he would never go back to America. For one he was raped three times as a child, and two his ex boyfriend was a model in LA. And he didn't want to ever see him again. But with his terrible luck he might just see him again.

"To the table boys! It's breakfast time!" Jin yelled. The boys all ran to the table happily and sat down while waiting for Jin and Namjoon to bring them there food. After everyone had there plate full of food- wait a minute....Chen didn't have his food. He had a small bowl of salad.

"Chen?" Taehyung asked confused as to why the boy who seriously eats everything, was suddenly interested in a salad. "I'm on a diet." He grumbled grumpily and sulked as he took a bite of the terrible greens. "Why?! Your like- fucking built like the damn hulk!" Jungkook yelled angrily. He was still jealous of how built ChenYoung was, he was going to the gym everyday but was showing barely any more muscle than he had a week ago.