Chapter 43 : The Heart (1)

In previous Chapter,

Dio, has killed Caesar, Kakyoin, Avdol and Gyro. But this is their plan, in a way to reveal Dio's weakness, and in the last moment, Kakyoin sent Joseph a message, about Dio's weakness.

And Joseph has understood it, now, he's back to everyone else.

"He's not chasing after me..." - Joseph said, while swinging from house to house. "I feel glad... But also feel uncomfortable, why didn't he follow me?"

"Joseph! We're here!" - Lisa Lisa's voice down below.

"Oh." - Joseph landed down, he sees also Jonathan and Dio here.

"What is the situation over there?" - Dio ask.

"... They... Died... But i've know it, Dio's weakness." - Joseph said.

"Good, now go back to Jotaro and others, brother. We'll buy you some time here."

"What do you mean buy me some-" - Joseph turns back, sees Dio is flying towards them.

"Tsk, go now, Jojo." - Lisa Lisa said.

".... But..."

"Go now, brother, sent the message to them, don't forget about us."

"Tch, okay!" - Joseph shed some tears, then he use Hermit Purple to grap a window on a house, then fly away.

Dio landed in front of the Hamon-Users.

"... JoJo..." - Dio said.

"Yeah... Do it..." - Jonathan said, then he starting to control his breathing.

"Then i'll go first." - The Dio with Stand said, he summon The World, rushes towards them.

"Overdrive!" - Dio using a kick, infused with Hamon on his leg.

But the other Dio dodged it by a very fast speed, and he approach behind Dio.

About to land a blow to himself in another dimension, but Lisa Lisa kick his arm before he can do it.

And Jonathan, appears from above, land some punch to other Dio.

(Honestly, this scene is mess af, i have to use Dio(good one) and the other Dio(bad one))

"Sunlight Yellow Overdrive!!" - Jonathan shout, and then end his attack, the other Dio got knocked back away.

"Hah... Hamon... I haven't deal with them in a long time... I'd never think Hamon can be a big threat... It seems i underestimate all of you. Now, come."
- The other Dio said.

"Don't you dare challenge me! Now i'll show you, my special skill!" - Dio said, then he rushes to the other Dio. And he jumps up, kicking Dio.

"WRYYYY~~~ You think that pathetic Hamon kick can take me out? Wryy!!!!" - The other Dio, use his hand to catch Dio's leg.

At the moment he got them, Dio spread his legs out, and then cross his arm.

"You fell for it, you fool! Thunder Cross Split..."

And the other Dio, now he realized, from nowhere, Jonathan appears behind him.

"Sunlight Yellow...."

"... Attack!"

"... Overdrive!"

The other Dio didn't act quickly to both of the attack come from behind and in front of him, and above, Lisa Lisa is falling down, landing a kick straight to the other Dio.

"Hmph... I have no other choice... The World."

Just in a moment, at that moment, all the attacks of 3 of them almost land to the other Dio.

Jojos In Honkai-verse (Also Reader X HI3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें