Chapter 32 : The Deep (1)

3 hours since your jet left Hyperion, you're riding the jet, and you feel tired. But it's almost there, just about 30 minutes.

"*gasp* Ah~~ Almost there...." - You said.

"Captain, need me to replace you?" - Theresa appears right next to you.

"No, i'm fine. I'm just a bit tired..."

"Hey Y/n, i have a question." - Giorno appears behind Theresa.

"What is it?" - You look to him.

"... Why you don't use your Stand, [Controller] to control the jet instead of sitting here and control everything that's mess up?"

"......."

Your face right now.

30 minutes later

30 minutes later. You landed the jet at a airport near the Coordinate Cocolia sent you earlier. And now you and the gang is going to the beach on the coordinate.

"Beach huh.... I should open a party on this place when things over." - You said.

"Agree." - Theresa said.

"Hm? The Bronya detected some Honkai signal around." - Bronya said, and everyone summon their Stand or ready their weapons.

And some Honkai beasts appears, these Honkai beasts are from the sea, it's not often to seeing them on land, but they can be usually see on beaches.

"Tch, ready?" - You ask everyone.

"Yeah." - Some of them respond.

"Go!" - You and the others charges towards the beasts, but at that moment, the beasts got slashed by something.

Their corpses lie on the sand, and behind them, appears two little girls. One has a pink hair, and pink suit as well. And the other has a blue hair with blue suit.

"... These two..." - Bronya.

And another thing interesting about them, that they have tails, is holding their swords.

"Ah! Bronya!" - The pink haired one notice Bronya.

"Bronya, you know them?" - You ask Bronya.

"Yes, the Bronya knows they well. Because they were my friends from my orphanage." - Bronya said.

"Long time no see, Bronya." - The pink haired one rushes to Bronya, while the other is walking.

"Yes, Rozalia. It's been a while. Lilia too." - Bronya said, you can slightly see her smile. "Everyone, this pink haired girl here is Rozaliya, and the blue haired one there is Liliya."

"Hello everyone! I'm Rozaliya." - Roza said.

"Hello, i'm Lilia." - Liliya said.

"Hello." - Most of everyone respond.