Chapter 11 : Back in normal life.

It's Monday~~~~~~

Everyone seems happy.

Not really. Monday is the worst nightmare. Kids go to school, adults go to work...

Honestly, why do we always have to get up at 6AM everyday?

Enough of that.

You've spent your last night with FBI agents, though they forgive you, but they took your PC and your Phone for a while.

Why? They found some Loli ****** on your history browser.

It's a bad weekend, though lots of thing happened, but it's a new week for you.

It's 8AM now.

"Ahhhhhhh~~" - You get up from your bed. "What a good morning~ A perfect beginning for a new week."

You go to the bathroom, open the door and come in.

Then you standing in front of the mirror and the sink.

And you started to brush your teeth.

"My hair it's kinda long now, i should cut my hair this afternoon." - You said to yourself. "My nail is kinda lo-"

"Yah!!" - A girl's voice appears from your behind.

You turn back, sees Kiana is enjoying herself in the bathtub.

But she's looking at you, and she's seems pale.

"......."

"......."

You looked at her.

Mostly, her body has been covered by the water, bu-

"You pervert!!! How long will you looking at me!!!" - She screams, then throw a soap at your face.

"I- Im sorry!!!" - Then you rushed out the bathroom.

Then you closed the door.

"Ah~ That was close..."

"Captain? Is everything fine? I heard Kiana scream." - Himeko walks out from her room.

"Ah... It's nothing." 'Why? I though it'll be a great week for me. But why i got bad luck from the beginning??? Why god???'

20 minutes later.

"Itadakimasu." - You and everyone in your dorm said.

You all started to eat the breakfast made by Mei.

But Kiana seems not happy.

"Pervert." - She said, while giving you a look like she's looking at a trash.

"...." - You couldn't say anything.

'What's wrong between these two...' - Everyone expect you and Kiana.

"Ah, the exam day is near, everyone remember to study well to past this exam, especially you, Kiana." - Theresa said while pointing at Kiana.

"By the way, Captain, where did Jotaro and his friend go?" - Himeko asked.

"Well, they said they'll go around here to find more about this world, and they'll try to find their friend and the enemy."

"I see..."

19 minutes later, when you all done your breakfast.

You started to change your uniform, and prepare everything to go to school as a teacher, while the others gone already.

"......"

You summoned your Stand, it still look the same like before.

"What's your ability?" - You asked.