Chapter 26 : The World : A step closer to the goal.

Dio looks surprised. He did never think that a Stand can be this powerful. Even it's not awaken to Requiem or achieved Heaven. But [Controller Act 2] is on a different level when compared to others.

"I must say, your ability just now, is interesting to me. But you're powerless to me." - Dio said.

"... Did you really think i just want to keep my distance?" - You said.

"What?"

"[Controller Act 2]. It has matured, and it seems i can control more object than before now. So i looked for them. And call them here."

"Wha-" - Dio turn back, use The World to guard an attack from behind. It's Star Plantium.

"Yare yare, i didn't expected. That your Stand can be this powerful." - Jotaro said.

"Jotaro!" - Dio said, he didn't notice that Giorno is heading to him.

"You will never reach truth!" - Requiem punched him, but Dio was able to act, he uses The World to stop the attack.

Behind him, Gyro is pushing Johnny on a wheelchair.

"Let's do it! Gyro!" - Johnny said.

"Yeah!" - Gyro said, then throw a Steel Ball is spinning towards Dio.

While Johnny shoot his nail to Dio and shout "Act 4!"

Dio, once again was able to guard against all of it.

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!" - He punched all of them.

"You're not allowed to do it!" - You said, then lift him down below.

"Now! It's our chance!" - Mista said, then shoot his gun at Dio is falling.

Narancia also use his Aerosmith to shoot at Dio, so as Johnny shoot his nail again.

"Muda." - Dio said, then he disappeared. He suddenly appears behind you.

"!!" - You turn back, use [Controller] to attack him. But Dio make another Donut on your body.

"Agh..!!" - You cough out some blood.

"Hmph, i have no more time to play with you. Die." - He pulled his arm out.

"Y/n!!" - Jotaro shout. Then he rush to you.

"It's over Jotaro!!" - Dio grap the Void Gem from your hand.

And again, here is Dio :

He summons The World, then push the Gem in to The World's body

Also The World :

"!! Jotaro! It's dangerous!! Fall back!" - Polnareff said

"I hope you will enjoy being buried alive." - Dio said, then The World punch the floor.

The whole base is shaking, everyone is panic. At that time, Schicksal's Robots appears from above the air.

"This is..." - Mei said.

And the robots carry some of them go away.

"It's enough! Give the gem back to me!" - Sirin said, then she created some portal.

"Hmph, enough." - Dio punch her very hard.

She fly away, but a robot was able to catch her.

"... Tsk. It seems i have use too much powers... Very well. I will go for the last gem later." - Then Dio use the power of Void Gem, creating a portal.
"....." - He steps through the portal.

Everything collapse. The whole base.

5 Hours later.

Under Otto's control, everyone has been saved by Schicksal's Robots. He also sent Durandal to tracking Dio's trail. But later it was cancel when he hear about Dio's power. Otto decided, he'll have Sirin as their comrade. He is extracting K-423 memories to the true Kiana.

Your current status : Missing in Action.

End of Chapter 26.