Chapter 3 : Reunion.

So before this chaptet start, i wanna say something, this fanfic is sponsored by Raid Sha- ew wait my bad. So in this Honkai-verse, there will have alots of changes, but i will stick with some IMPORTANT details of the game.

Okay start.

The young boy landed on his foot.
He looked around, surround him is ruins and fire are everywhere.

"Looks like some serious thing happened, Polnareff-san." - The boy asked.

"Yeah, you're right, this seems not from Italy." - A voice appears from a Tortoise on the boy's hand.

"Is Trish safe?" - The boy asked and looked inside the Tortoise.

'Yeah i'm safe Giorno." - A girl came out from the key stuck on the Tortoise's shell.

You may know who are they, it's Giorno Givanna with his friends.

But Mista didn't come along with them.

Flashbacks 20 minutes ago.

The original universe.

Giorno is still sitting on his chair, watch the flowers in his room.

"Hey Giorno, what are you going to do now, it's been years, you've stopped drugs selling and got rid all of the traitors." - Trish asked.

"Yeah... Honestly, i don't know what to do now, i've no talent on anything."

The phone on the desk start ringing.

"Who is it?"

"Probably Mista."

Giorno stand up, pick up the phone.

"Mista?" - Giorno said.

"Hey Giorno, what the hell is going on?" - Mista said on the other side of the phone.

"What do you mean?"

"Look in the sky!!"

Giorno looked out the window, up the sky.

He sees the could's movements is faster than normal, and the sun is setting down.

"What? It's just morning, why the sun is..."

"Giorno, i have a bad feeling about this."

"Giorno, what's going on." - Polnareff asked.

"I don't know, this is definitely not Requiem's ability,  i haven't summon it."

"Or it is going berserk?" - Trish started to panic.

"Trish, get in the turtle."

Then Trish get inside.

"Giorno, what are you going to do?"
- Polnareff asked.

Giorno summon his stand - Golden Experience Requiem. It's been a long time since he summoned it.

The Stand seems normal.

".... This is not my ability." - suddenly Requiem talks.

"You can talk?"

"Yes."

"Do you know what's going on."

"Yes."

"How do you know."

"Because this is truth."

"Can you stop this."

"No, it's already too late, besides, the Stand own this ability is stronger than me."

"So what's gonna happend."

"Our reality will be reset, into a new reality, it's like timeline B, but there'll things changes."