Chapter 33 : The Deep (2)

The next day,

"*gasp* uhhh~~~ what a fresh morning..." - You wake up. "Wait but why am i here?" - You realize you're sleeping on the stairs.

Then you look around, sees a robot. It looks like its duty is cleaning, and its looking at you.

"....."

"Get the f*ck out." - The robot said, then point its arm away.

"Okay."

You started to going around look for everyone. Then you checked the clock. It's 6:24 A.M.

".... It seems no one is up yet." - You said.

Then you go back and check the training room. Theresa it's not here. You go to the place where Cocolia gives you guys to stay. See most of everyone is not in the room, only Theresa and the twins is hugging Bronya.

And... FBI-san please allow me.

And Bronya is between the twins, both Rozaliya and Lilya is hugging her from both behind and front.

"... That's cute." - You said. "But where are the rest?"

"Hey you." - You heard Tesla's voice.

You turned, see Tesla.

"Yes?"

"Have you seen Einstein?"

"No, why?"

"Ugh, i haven't seen her from 4A.M. I've looking her eveywhere, and i can't find her."

"Wait what?"

"She's missing. By somehow. We need to find her quick, she's the only one can enter the Sea of Quantum without any trouble."

"... Okay, i'll help you."

"*gasp* .... Captain.... What's wrong?" - Theresa gets up, and you can see her eyes is closing.

"...."

"Ah.... Einstein is missing."

"Wh.......m.... What?????" - She shout. Causing the twins and Bronya awake.

"Anyway... I'll go find her." - You said, then you launch outside. And then see some small rock, you control them flying around the base.

You searched like everywhere, but there is no sign of Einstein.

"Frick, where is she..."

Suddenly, you heard alarm all over the base.

"What? Enemy attacking?" - Then you use the rock, controlling them flying around once again, and from the East side, a countless number of Honkai Beasts is approaching.

"Oh..... Shit." - You said, then you run back to Theresa, but you've met everyone else on the way.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" - F/n ask you.

"Large number of Honkai beasts is attacking, we'll have to help them. Where is Theresa?" - You said.

"She just ran away with Bronya and the twins."

"Shit!" - You run.

"Hey bro?"

"Be careful out there! I'll back later! Keep your life!" - You shout.

"... Okay." - F/n said, then he looked back to Giorno and the others.

"So what should we do now?" - Siegfried ask.

".... I dunno, maybe we'll help them defending this area. Let's go."

Then F/n lead everyone comes to a area full of tactical robots.