Chapter 25 : Controller Act 2

Dust and smoke cover all of the area, no one sees anything inside.

"Bella." - Sirin call her.

Then the dragon starts to swing its wings to blow over all of the dust.

What Sirin sees its not unexpected. Dio still standing there, with no scratch on his body. He's smiling, like he's win.

"Is that all you got?" - He said.

"Hmph, all of you! Kill him!" - Sirin commands all the Honkai beasts to attack Dio.

But once again, all of them died at the same moment.

"Bella! Retreat from here now!" - Sirin said, then the dragon turns away, then she fly away.

But Sirin notices, someone's behind her, she turn back, sees Dio is standing on the dragon's back.

"Dragon... Huh... First time i've see one." - Dio said.

Sirin tries to use her lance, pointing at Dio, ready to launch. But Dio use The World to punch the dragon.

Benares fell down, along with her Queen and Dio.

Sirin roll on the ground, while Benares is unconscious. And Dio land on his feet, he landed slowly.

"Hmph, now... I shall kill you and take the gem." - Dio said, then he use The World, ready to chop Sirin.

She can't get up. She closed both eyes. But Dio's attack has been stopped by another Stand.

"Wha-!" - He shout, then he got punched away.

That is Jotaro from his universe and he just use Star Plantium to punch him.

"... Jotaro.. I didn't expected the fact you're still alive." - Dio said.

"Yeah, now i'm back to kick your ass again."

"And? It seems you have a interesting friend with you this time."

Valentine appears. He ready his D4C too.

"Ah. I remembered you. Valentine... It's been a while."

".... Dio. We're going to stop you right here." - Valentine said, then he look to Sirin. "Run. We'll buy some times for you."

Sirin looks confusing. She can't follow what's going on.

But she managed to run to Benares, and heal her up.

"Hmph, how muda, you think you can stop me?"

"Bring all you got, Dio. I'm ready to kill you now."

"Even though The World : God is still not complete, but with 2 gems. I can definitely defeat you. Jotaro." - Dio said.

"Go on then." - Star Plantium start to attack Dio, but he use The World to guard. Meanwhile, Valentine takes out a American Flag, quickly approaching Dio.

But Dio has noticed it. And he use The World to attack Valentine. He didn't summon D4C to guard, so The World made another donut.

"Valentine, thought your ability is confusing and powerful, but in order for it to active, you'll have to approach your victim. Your ability is your own weakness!"

Valentine lie on the ground.

"Hmph, you though... I was the only one?" - Valentine said.

Then Dio realize there's another Valentine. He turns back, sees another Valentine is approaching him. But he use The World to stop him.

And he started to realize that there are alot Valentines around him.

"So Dio. Can you realize which one is real me?" - All Valentine said.