Chapter 24 : The Queen (2)

After the jet landed, you and the Valks start to go out, but it seems there are not many guards in this area, you continued told them to find a way to inside. And some robots appears, you and they together take care of them.

But suddenly, all the robot stopped. Then a blue-haired girl comes out from a door.

You ready your gun, in case that is the enemy. But Bronya stops you.

"Captain, she's our ally."

"What?" - You and everyone said.

"Greetings, everyone. You can call me Einstein." - She said.

"Doctor Einstein, is everything got under your control?"

"Yes, most of them."

"? Why did you mean most of them?"

"We're a bit too late, Herrscher of the Void has awoken."

Everyone shocked.

"Why did you help us?" - You ask her.

"... Basically, i just can't follow the man is controlling us. I feel like he is going to something might destroy humanity." - Einstein said.

"... Where is she?"

"We don't know. But she's hasn't left this area yet."

"Squad. Spread out and find her."

"Wait, the girl you're looking for is not your crew anymore, and there is alot of enemy in this base."

"... Are they having punching ghosts?"

"... If you mean Stand Users, yes. There are alot around here."

"... I got it. Thanks, spread out guys." - You said to them.

"... So what is going on with the other team?"

"Ah, don't worry too much. Tesla's there."

At Jotaro and others.

"You understand? Just come inside and kicked their ass, it won't be a huge problem." - Tesla said.

Everyone is confused, Bronya hasn't said anything to they yet. So they're wondering why a young lady is helping them in enemy's base.

"... Um.. I have a question." - Kakyoin said.

"Hm? What is it?"

"Are you a milf?"

"What?"

"Nevermind."

"So, we'll have to go inside there. And kick some enemy's ass." - Josuke said.

"Yeah, but we can't be careless, there are might be a lot of Stand Users."

"... Probably Dio will be in here." - Jotaro said. "So everyone, when you meet him, do not fight with him."

"Okay."

"Then lets go, spread out 3 teams like we've said earlier."

"Let's go Gyro!" - Johnny said.

"Okay." - Then Gyro push Johnny's wheelchair. (No matter what, even it's a different universe. Johnny will still be a cripple.)

Back to you, you've spread into team A. Team A have Bronya, Mei and Fu Hua with you. And the rest is in team B.

You're leading them. But you suddenly stops when comes to a corner.

"Captain?" - Mei ask.

"Shh. I heard something." - You said. Then you peek out, sees a big area, there are about 9 - 17 robots in this area.