Chapter 27 : Aftermath.

Huge announcement here.

Before this Chapter start, i would like to introduce my sponsor : Corona Virus. Thanks to him, school is cancelled, so that i can write story at home freely everyday.

And... The World Serpent will not be the villians here. Not in my fanfic. Raven best girl. Fuck you Grey Snake. And Jackal... I have nothing to said with her.

What Jackal do : from chapter 9 to 14: breathing and talk. Nothing else

It's been 5 months. Since the fight. People looking for you everywhere. They haven't found you or your body.

People said that you are still alive, but lost memories and going around the world, while the others has accepted your Death.

Kiana after waking up, after hearing everything happened. She left without saying a word.

It seems she blame herself for your death and everything happened.

Sirin has joined the Hyperion. Along with Benares in human form.

Kiana take her responsibility, she moved to a city, known as the Arc City.

No one knows what she's doing there.
Mei has been looking for her for pass 4 months.

Speaking of 4, Mista stills hate it.

Back to you.

You feel warmth, even thought you don't know what is going on around here. You can't see anything. But you can hear something.

"How's his wound?" - You heard a girl's voice.

"It has been regenerated, his life has been saved." - Another girl's voice.

"Good, so will he wake up?"

"I don't know, but if he don't, we'll have to erase his memories and use our technology to wake him up."

"Why don't we do it right now instead?"

"We can't. Something've been stopping the progess. It control everything around him."

"... I see, what do you think about it?"

"Not much... Maybe the same power as our leader."

"Our leader?"

"Yes."

You slowly open your eyes, you're inside a pod. With some fluid filled inside, surrounded your body. (Dun worry ur a not naked, you still have ur clothes on. But there a donut hole on the shirt. No way im gonna let anyone naked in front of some girls.)

You sees some scientists around the pod. And two girls back there.

One of them wear a black suit, and a black cape. She also have a mask on her head.

The other one wearing a suit like Fu Hua's Night Squire.(Wait a minute....)

But she put a dog's mask on.

"He's awake!" - A scientist yell. Then the others looks at you.

"....."

"...."

"......"

"....."

"......"

"Why didn't he said something? Is he mute or something?" - The black cape girl ask.

"... Have you ever see an actual fish can talk underwater?? Get him out." - The other girl said.

The guards come in, along with their guns. They get you out the pod. And get you to another room. It has 4 chairs and 1 round table.