"Damn, why does Lapis have to be such a bitch. So deal with your fucking problem and stop blaming us!" She said as she punched the metal wall next to the window. It didn't hurt due to her not even caring or noticing, and it didn't do much damage other than a slight dent in the thinner metal. She finally let her colorful vocabulary show now that she was out of damage of Steven. And wouldn't be jagged on by Pearl.

Amythest sat on the bench with a sigh. She desperately wanted to break something with her whip. But hitting the hull of the ship would definitely get her in trouble.

So she started to line her fist on the heavy metal bench. Causing more and more of a dent with each hit. The steel of it not being nearly as strong as the armor of the ship.

After the area she hit it was a good six inches lower than it used to be she stopped hitting. Letting out a large sigh as she went back to staring out the window.

Thankfully they were pulling out form the asteroid belt and she could see actual stars. Which calmed her down slightly as she watched them shine like diamonds.

"Prepare for Slipspace jump." Said some guy from the loudspeaker. Amythest just continued to look out as the multitude of colors of space was replaced with the swirling white and blue vortex. Then fading to a pitch black. She simply continued to stare at the empty void, slowly calming down about the rude and annoying Ocean gem.

She just wanted everything to get back to something resembling normal. Where the threat of Homeworld didn't pay just ahead of them. They didn't have to worry about new gems popping out of nowhere. Old secrets reading their ugly head. MAC guns and ships floating overhead.

She just wanted normal.

Was that too much to ask.
________

The several minute long trip through Slipspace ended when the ship pulled out of the voted to the higher dimensions. The rear in the fabric of space being more refined than previous UNSC drives. Able to make somewhat accurate jumps in a solar system. With a precision of a hundred thousand miles. Better than barely being able to get to a new solar system. As well as being twice as fast, at almost 12 light-years per day with the Ironclads drive.

Rumor had it that the Indianapolis and one that could get to 25 a day. The reverse engineering of Homeworld technology was doing wonders for the fledgling UNSC, technology wise.

But the scaling up of energy shields was a purely human invention. Designed after the ones in the admirals armor.

It might not be nearly as good as the ones on covenant ships. But any shields were better than solely relying on armor in the captains mind.

He thought about this to get his mind off of the admiral. Only him, the comms officer and Dusty heard the message. He gazed over to Steven Universe. Seeing the slightly concerned but happy kid stare in awe at the completed Bastion Super MAC. The first of the planned grid of them. It's construction was dramatically increased when the orbital elevator was finally finished. Both Excalibur and Claymore stations are set to be complete in the coming months. And the first of the Ogre class cargo ships will be compelte in about a week. Which will drastically increase Titanium production.

Damn, Titanium B was some good stuff. Thought the captain. Mixing with Homeworld materials made it highly energy and heat resistant. As well as adding the ability to have it he almost any color. But the military would stick with the black/silver of ships now. Because it would blend in a lot better with the vacuum.

He was sadly drown out of his thoughts by the flight crew.

"Captain Ryan, were entering atmosphere. And will be at our destination in a few minutes."