"Nope."

"..."

"I'm not doing it period."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Miss Erin were here." He pulled over in front of the house, more like mansion.

"Thanks Jeevas." I stepped out the car and headed to the door.

"Sure Miss Erin," I heard him chuckle before he drove off.

Silly man.

-'-

I put my headphone buds in my ear, as I jumped on to the bed. I closed my eyes as I heard 'Beauty From Pain' play and started thinking about everything that happen this past week. Everyday Sora would try to get me to go to the Third music room but I'll always rejected her offer. I just didn't find the fun in that, and when I did ask her why she would never till me, always saying 'Baka, just come and find out if you really want to know'.

I though I got use to living here in Japan, but I noticed I wasn't even close. I missed all my friends back in New York, going to Queens center making fun of the people with fucked up fashion sense. Once we saw our math teacher Mrs Banner and we made fun of her outfit. At first we didn't know it was her, and as soon as she turned around to face us. We ran, the next day we all got detention for a week.

I let a sigh escape my lips. I adjusted my self so I was able to stare out the window. I had to get use to this, I didn't have a choice in the matter anyways...

It was a new moon tonight, I always though it was beautiful to watch. Just like New York I couldn't really see the stars. I was use to it but I was hoping I would get a little glimpse. ahh whatever..

At the corner of my eye I saw something, I turned around and saw some boxes I forgot to unpack. I have nothing better to do.

I got up from my bed and walked over to a box that was label "memories".

I opened the box and the first thing that grabbed my attention was the smell. It smelt like my old bedroom, god I miss it...

Once I looked inside the box I saw my old teddy bear my grandma gave when I was five years old, before she passed away. I held it in my arms remembering all the good memories I had with her. Silent tears rolled down my pale cheeks. Grandma how are you? I wonder what you think of what I became, when you passed away...

I placed my teddy bear on the bed, and rubbed my eyes before I started looking through it again. I saw my blanket, the one I was rapped in when I was born. It was a powered blue color with the initial E on the right corner. I told you they wanted a boy. I laughed at the though. I saw few toys from my childhood. I stopped when I got this little blue box, I opened it up. In side was a friendship bracelet my friend Page gave me, she also had one. It was sliver with charms one it.

One was a pink ice dream cone, that's when we first meet. At a local ice cream shop. We both had order strawberry ice cream, and when the guy that worked behind the was holding the cone over the counter we both reached for it, at first we didn't even like each other. That same week we found out we went to the same school. We would always fight till one day we were pulled into a room and we couldn't come out till we were friends or made up.

There was also one of a pillow, our first pillow fight.

Other one of a music note that was our first karaoke night, good times...

There was only three charms in total but we were still working on the forth one.

I wonder if we're ever going to get to the forth one with me being in Japan and her being in New York..