Omar Epps-I Care 4 U

Start from the beginning

My eyes scanned from feet to head, taking all he had to offer in before I met his intense gaze, and his eyebrow rose in question, lips smirking slightly.

"Damn, Roni! It's been a long time...." he softly spoke taking me in as well.

My eyes stayed glued to the ground in nervousness.

"What's wrong witchu, guh? You betta bring ya ass on over and hug me..."

His hand reached out and pulled me into a skin tingling embrace. My arms around his neck, his around my waist.

God, he smells so fucking good. "Damn, I missed you. Ain't nobody real like you Ni...everybody borin' as hell on campus. .."

"Boy stop. You know you got some friends."

"Mhmm... you still rolling ya eyes at me...you betta stop before sum' else make em'roll back....I'm playing..."

I smacked him upside his head, but my panties was lowkey wet.

"Come on stupid so we can get this party started!" I removed myself from his embrace, dragging him outside with me to my car.

"SOOO...what's been up? Anything new, any new friends.....boyfriends...?" He asked as I was driving us to my apartment.

"Now you know I still got my ride or dies Shannon and Aubrey. Ain't shit new out here. Still same old neighborhood...and don't nobody want me like that...you know I ain't all that...."

He sighed deeply. "Anyone would be lucky as hell to have someone like you Roni. You're beautiful as hell, smart, talented....sex-I uh mean so once in a lifetime. So get ya head out the negative spot and let's turn up! Its friday night! Invite ya girls and let's go out!"

***

He's taking a shower, so I reach out to all my girls via 3-way.

"ROOONI! YA BOYFRIEND MADE IT?" Shannon loud ass belted out.

"Damn bitch you loud!" Aubrey complained.

"Aye , aye, aye its operation tell ya mans how you feel in full effect!" Shannon joined in.

"Now yall know he don't like me like that. We just friends. I was calling y'all ratchet asses to invite y'all out tonight with us to Luxury.

"Owe bitch. You know I'll neva turn down a night out!"

"Yaaaas, what time we meeting?"

"You know I'm down to show up and show out, eooooow..."

We all chatted for another 15 minutes, and hung up. We are going to meet at Luxury around 11.

"So, what's the move for tonight?" His voice startling me, I turned around to reply but I couldn't speak. I see Bishop glistening wet from his shower, towel wrapped around his waist.

I never in my life craved chocolate so bad. I realized I was staring too long and made contact with those dark eyes again.

"Take a picture. It last longer..." he teased.

" I don't know what you're talking about.." I denied and put on some music.

Murder She Wrote came spoke life into my body.

"Ohhh this my song!" I lost myself in the music forgetting Bishop was standing in the doorway.

My hips swayed sensually whining to the beat.

Bishop

My eyes watched as she started to dance. She was so sexy and she didn't even know it.