Why Me? Part 2.

* Harry's Pov. *

I walk out of Sophie's room leaving her there shaking, I walk down the hallway contemplating whether to turn back and see if she okay, no Harry don't be stupid, you hate her. I hear small and quiet footsteps following mine as we walk to the dining room, I smile to everyone as I sit down in a seat next to Sophie, shes rubbing her legs because of the goosebumps, I nudge her to stop and glare right into her weak blue eyes.

' So harry.. how have you been ' Debbie say clearing the intenseness between me and Sophie.

' Yeah ive been good, how about you Deb? ' I say removing my glare from Sophie.

' I've been great thanks. ' Debbie says smiling sweetly.

' Thats good. ' I say

I start quickly eating the spaghetti and meatballs that Debbie made.

' So Harry wanna stay over for the night? I'm sure Sophies been missing you since you stopped coming over. ' Debbie insisted.

' That would be great, can I mum? ' I turn my head

' Of course darling, If Sophie wants you to of course. ' Mum says looking at Sophie.

I look at Sophie raising my eyebrow, and nudging her with my elbow.

' U-u-uh yea-h. ' She says looking back down immediately.

*Sophie's Pov *

What did I just say, how could I be so stupid I look at Harry watching me with a smirk on his face, I excuse myself from the table and run upstairs and curl up in my wardrobe and cry. after Harry says his good nights and makes his way up the stairs and into my room. By the time he enters my bedroom I'm laying in bed scrolling through my tumblr dash board I try my best to ignore harry as he walk into the bathroom and walks out with just his Calvin Klein underwear smirking evilly.

' w-w-why would you say you want to sleep. ' I say instantly regretting it.

His facial expression went from evil to anger.

' Because I can ' He say yelling quietly.

He pushes me back  hard into the bed, I waited for the agonising pain to start, I feel the matress sinking in around my legs, I open my eyes to harry hovering above me.

' What are you doing! ' I say trying to push him off me.

He starts kissing my hard, then he makes his way down my neck and hits the right spot, I start to melt then suddenly remember what he has put me through.

' Harry.. stop! ' I say trying to pry him off me.

He holds my shoulders tightly and painfully to make me stop moving, he moves his hands up my back and pushing me up against him, he continues kissing down my chest. We hear a knock and I feel harry jump off me onto to bed next to me and pretend to be asleep.

' Y-yeah come in mum. ' I say while pulling my shirt down quickly.

' I was just coming in to say goodnight and I have to work in the morning so ill be gone so just dont burn the house down, ' Mum says jokingly while coming over and kisses me on the forehead and walking over to see Harry "sleeping" and pushes his hair to the side and gives him a quick kiss on the forehead.

' Goodnight lovelies. ' Mum says sweetly.

' night mum ' I say forcing a smile.

She closes the door quietly and walks downstairs to her bedroom, as soon as Harry hears the door to her bedroom close he flips over to face me and cheekily stares into my eyes.

' I know you loved it. ' He says smirking.

' I'm sleeping on the couch. ' I say pushing the blankets off me.

I feel a very strong hand wrap around my wrist and pull me back fast.

' NO your not. ' He says as he pushes me down. ' You will sleep in here okay bitch! '

I feel a collision with my jaw harshly and I lay down curled up in a ball waiting for more punches and kicks.

To my surprise he lays on his back with his arms on his chest.

* Author's Note. *

Hey guys! I hoped you like it annd dont forget to comment vote and add to your reading lists.