Final Goodbye.

( read authors note.)

* Harry's POV. *

I'm sitting at the kitchen counter eating the lunch mum made as she talks on the phone, it's too muffled for me to hear.

I shrug it off and slide off the stool I was on. I start walking out when mum calls me back, I turn on my heel to a confused looking mum.

' uh, Sophie needs to tell me something.. ' she says scanning the kitchen for something.

' what about ' I question

' Harry, that's why I'm going over there to find out. ' mum speaks quietly, collecting her bag and keys.

my stomach churns when I hear her words, I bite down on my bottom lips as the lump in my throat grows.

Is she going to tell them what I've done..

' are you coming. ' mum says standing impatiently at the door.

' no. ' I spit out, I can't she told me to stay out of her life.

' Harry you've been friends for almost 16 years atleast respect her enough to know what's so important.' She says sternly and I add a groan following her out of the house.

* Sophie's POV. *

I jam the last of my clothes into my massive suitcase, I look around at my almost empty room just filled with my four huge suitcases.

I slouch down beside my bed, thinking about what I'm leaving behind.

drama, no friends, stress, Harry.

it's all gunna be gone soon, I won't ever have to worry about it.

a tear trickles down my cheek without me even knowing, I quickly wipe it away when I hear the doorbell.

I stand up and start walking down the stairs when I here the door open and Anne's voice.

I run down the rest of the stairs and engulf her in a massive hug.

She holds the back of my head with one hand and rubs circles of my back with the other.

I open my eyes to see Harry standing up against the doorframe with a slightly flirtatious smirk.

I roll my eyes and walk to the living room and sit on the one seater lounge.

I watch everyone as they sit down, Anne and mum sit down carefully on the three seater and Harry walks Inbetween them and plonks down on the floor.

' are you gunna tell us what's so important? ' he questions clearly with his patience running short.

' oh, yeah well I've decided to leave London and move to Canada for a while. '

Harry's jaw drops and his eyes look at me with disbelief.

' w-what. ' he stutters out.

Anne grabs his shoulder in support making me sigh a little.

*****

Mum and Anne are in the kitchen discussing my choice and Harry and I are in the living room.

I reach for the remote when Harry grabs my arm, he looks up at me coldly.

' why are you leaving. '

I start laughing being a smarts ass, I turn back to him and get closer to him.

' because I'm sick of you. ' I spit out at him.

His expression changes quickly to pain and regret.