Confusion.

* Sophie's POV *

I feel his large hand harshly slaps my right cheek, There's a feeling growing in my stomach but it's not fear. it's Anger, I try and stop myself but I let out an ear piercing scream as I try and shove him back. But I'm simply not strong enough So I knee him in his lower region.

' ARGH YOU BITCH! ' Harry yells bending over in pain.

I push him back and making him fall onto the coffee table and I make a run for kitchen, I hear slow foot steps behind me I lean over the kitchen island to grab something to protect me. I feel Harry's body moulding the back of my body before I feel my head being jerked back by my hair.

I whimper in pain but struggle to turn around, I let my hair twist in his grip and I am now facing him, I slap him the hardest I can.

he lets go of my hair and changes his grip to my neck, he leans in to the base of my neck and whispers evily.

' You're fucking dead slut. '

He looks around before pushing me in the corner and I feel his fists hitting me all over my curled up body, he bends over and raises his fist again but before he hits me I grab a bunch of his brown girls and drag him down on the floor at my level and I gets up and run towards the front door.

I open the front door and run out to the middle of the street letting the cold rain collide with my skin, All of a sudden the pain catches up with me, tears rim my tear line and fall down my face, I bury my head in my hands and sob.

* Harry's pov*

Sophie ran out, anger running through my veins as I chased after her. She ran onto the street, ignoring the rain that was pouring down.

'SOPHIE! STOP!' I yelled, grabbing onto her wrist as I caught up to her. My heart dropping when I saw her face.

Tears were falling down her cheeks, making her eyes red and puffy, and bruises were clearly visible. Bruises I had given her.

I pulled her into my arms, pulling her tighter as she continued to struggle.

'Soph.. Calm down.. Shh..' I cooed in her ear, running my free hand down her hair in an attempt to calm her down. After a few minutes, she stopped, finally standing still as I held her in my arms.

We stayed silent as the rain continued to fall, the only noise around us was the water droplets hitting the cold asphalt beneath us.

I pulled my chin away from the top of her head, turning her face to look at me as I leant in and kissed her softly. But she pulled away all too quickly.

'Why do you do this, Harry?' She asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

'Do what?'

'Hurt me, and then go and pretend like you care!' She looked down, backing away as I took a step towards her.

'Because you hurt me, Sophie. So many times!' I answered, raising my voice as I scared her once more, 'you hurt me.' I repeated, my voice dropping as I took let my head fall.

'Im sorry! I've told you that.. But please stop doing this to me...' She whispered, the hurt in her voice showing all too clearly.

The rain started to get heavier, so I quickly grabbed Sophie's arm, leading her back inside to get her warmed up. I sent her in for a shower, choosing a pair of sweats and a tee for her to change into when she was done before going and falling onto the sofa.

My mind went crazy, repeating everything she had said to me.

I didn't want to hurt her, did I?

I was knocked from my thoughts as she stood in front of me, damp hair and baggy clothes.. She still looked gorgeous.

'You can have one now..' She said softly, signaling to the bathroom door upstairs.

I nodded, pulling myself off the soft cushions and making my way upstairs, my mind still going over everything.

Why WAS I hurting her?

* Authors Note. *

Hey guys! I'm wondering if anyone's interested In this story if you have any ideas of how I can improve it?

And! I got help with this chapter by the beautiful and AMAZING writer Courtney, she will be staring her own story very very soon so everyone go fan her and wait eagerly for it!

( JustCourtneyOk )

anyway! I hope you enjoyed my beautiful readers!