Sabotage That Can Lead To Thoughts.

* Sophie's POV. *

I sit on the lounge listening to my mum rant and lecture me about what happened with Harry, I daze off pretending to listen to her. my mind trails off to what happened with Harry almost blocking out everything that he has ever done to me.

I must have been thinking for awhile because mums fingers are clicking in front of my face.

' Were you listening to anything I just said! ' She yells.

' uh, huh yeah of course. '

She starts away angrily and disappearing into the kitchen, I look up to the clock and see its 10 PM. I stand up rubbing my eyes while yawning, I shuffle to the stairs and walk up and walk into my room and straight to my bed. I plonk down and just smile for once instead of crying.

- the next morning. -

My eye shudder open to the annoying loud sound of my alarm clock, I slide my phone from under my pillow and turning it off, I slump out of bed. I complete my morning routine and walk downstairs with my backpack swung over my shoulder I grab an apple out of the fruit basket and walk to the front door where there is a note.

" Sophie, I have a 24 hour shift at the hospital so I won't be home ill see you in the morning,

there's money on the coffee table for some dinner.

-mum. "

I shrug it off shoving it in my pocket and walking outside and to school.

I finally get to the school gates with not even a little bit of fright in me, I walk to my locker with no problems. I turn to my locker to see a note attached to it.

" SLUT! ".

My stomach churns as I turn around and see Harry making out with the queen slut of the the school. Ashley.

He whispers something In her ear and she looks at me smirking, she struts over to me with her group; my day has been changed dramatically.

I stand there alone as everyone crowds around me and Ashley.

My legs are slightly shaking with every step her cheap heels take.

' hey slut. ' she says smirking

chuckles echo around the crowd.

I don't say anything, I just look at her frustrated.

' aw I heard you wanted in with Harry. ' She swoons annoyingly

The crowd is quiet hastily waiting for my reply.

' really because I heard you got in with him in the storage closet? ' I say but instantly regretting it.

Harry's and ashleys eyes look at me with anger and shock, She huffs before Harry whispers another thing in her ear.

Her heels click towards me and I feel her hand slap me across the face.

' Atleast people want me unlike you, you worthless pathetic whore. ' She says.

The bells rings as she's staring me right in the eyes but everyone splits up and goes to their classes.

She pushes me and struts off down the hall. I turn to my locker and quickly look at my classes; English.. with Harry.

I sigh as I drag my books out of my locker and lock it before walking down the hallway and into the class room, I take a seat at the back corner by myself slightly rubbing my cheek.

Our teacher walks in and announces my worst night mare.

' Good morning students, everyone stand up with their stuff. I have a seating arrangement because this friend group thing isn't working. '

groans fill the classroom and I add my own, as she's calling out more and more people its only me, Harry, Ashley and zayn left standing. My heart drops when I realize no Matt who sits next to me it's going to be horrible.

' Sophie and Harry. ' My head shoots up in horror.

He walks towards me with anger and has an evil smirk.

I'm blocking his way but I'm frozen I cant move until I feel Harry shove me into the seat against the wall.

The class progresses and as Im writing down what the teacher wrote on the bored I feel Harry's hand sneak up my inner thigh.

I snap out of concentration from my work and my eyes lock with his angrily, I try to push his hand away but he squeezes hard so I can't.

I whimper under pain quietly as his hand moves further and further.

this isn't going to end well..

The bell rings loudly, and I shoot up out of my chair and swipe my books off the desk and practically run out of the classroom.

* Harry's POV. *

When the bell rings I swiftly move hand as she stands up, as she's shuffling out of the classroom and piece of paper falls out of her pocket.

I quickly bend down and pick it up and un fold it.

My eyes scan over the neat handwriting and smirk forms on my face.

* Authors Note. *

I wrote this a while ago but I won't be updating for a little bit because I have a cold and I can't think of any ideas.

uh oh what's Harry gunna do..