Sabotage Can Lead To Thoughts ( part 2. )

* Sophie's POV. *

I shuffle quickly through the crowded school, people shoving me to get past me but I don't budge I just pick up my pace.

Once Im out of the school gates my fast-paced walk turns into a slight jog just wanting to just be safe at home.

After my jog turned into a sprint I arrive at my wide drive-way, I sigh in relief while puffing.

I walk into my house slowly trying to get my breath back.

- a few hours later. -

I stand In the shower letting each water droplet pierce into me bruised and fragile skin, I wash my hair out and step out of the shower, I dry myself off with a soft towel relaxing myself completely but thoughts rush back to me from last night and today at school; why was Harry all of a sudden treating me like this.

I'm now pacing my bathroom floor letting the thoughts run through my mind, water dripping down my bare back I turn my head to my wall covering mirror to see tears streaming down my face, my expression turns to disgust when my eyes fall to my thighs; no I can't hurt myself again because of him.

I walk out of the bathroom and over to my wardrobe and pull out a oversized crop top and a pair of black underwear and bra and walking downstrairs.

I strut across the living room and into my kitchen grabbing an apple I go to bite into the green apple when I hear the door bell, I forget all about what I'm wearing and walk straight into the living room and to the door while taking a bite of my apple, I chew the juicy fruit as I open the front door.

I swallow the chewed apple up gulping at the sight; Harry.

' this can't be happening. ' I whisper to myself.

' uh- hey. ' Harry says rubbing the back of his neck.

' what are you doing here? ' I spit out at him.

' can I come in? ' he questions clearly holding back his anger while looking around outside.

Did he just wink?

' ugh um yeah sure. ' I say not thinking.

He walks into the lounge room shoving past me, I look outside confused once before closing the door and following Harry.

I sit on the opposite side on the lounge to him just examining him

' why are you hear. ' I look deeply into his eyes..

' I just wanted to finish what I started the other night, I've been aching for you. ' he speaks sternly trying to hide a smirk.

he moves closer to me looking into my eyes, I dig my back into the lounge trying to avoid it but his lips crash into mine almost hesitantly but he trails his hands up my crop top and under my bra massaging my breasts, my body gives into him and I snake my arms around his back pulling him closer to me closing the gap between us. I feel him thrusting against me. but he opens the gap between our bodies and slides my shirt up over my head.

I smirk at him and I try and pull him closer to me but he keeps his distance, I lean up and start kissing him again.

My eyes open wide when I hear my front door click open.

Harry stands up fixing his hair and smirking evilly,

I see A small group of harrys friends flood in the door being leaded by Ashley and Zayn holding video cameras. I quickly cover my body up as they come closer.

they all circle around me in my living room and Ashley steps out of the group, I reach over and grab my top and sliding it on and trying to cover the scars on my thighs.

she hurls abusive comments about me trying to get in with Harry.

' slut! '

' how dare you touch my boyfriend. '

' someone like him would never like you. '

' whorebag. '

With each word that she yells, the bigger the lump grows in my throat.

He eyes direct to my thighs where scars cover.

my heartbeats faster as she looks back at me with a dirty grin.

' aw has Sophie had a bad life being rejected. ' She mocks me with a pout.

She comments more and more on the scars that I made at the start of this year, it was Harry's fault..

' who the fuck cuts anyway.. losers. ' She laughs at her own sick joke which makes the crowd laugh.

I take a deep breath as I look at her, right into her gross green eyes covered with balled up mascara and eyeliner.

I know I'm going to regret what I'm about to do but it has to be done.

I walk over to Harry nervously and grab his arm and slide the sleeve up his arm showing everyone his arm.

I hear no gasps filling the room I look at the arm I'm showing everyone; shit wrong arm.

* Authors note. * EVERYONE READ THIS!

Hey everyone! This chapter contains rude comments about selfharm, and I promise you all that i know self harm is nothing to joke about and yes I have had expirences, but it's basically what rude bitches would say. but if anyone disagrees that I should keep this chapter up comment below or inbox me and I will delete it straight away with no hesitation.

I love everyone!

You're all beautiful!