mistakes

* Ashley's POV. *

I slow down from jogging outside a house that Harry's mums car is parked in, I look into the back window, I see harrys and sophies lips together, Harry framing her jaw with his hands.

jealousy and anger rise in me, I see her pull away and I back away jogging back towards my house.

my lips form and devilish smirk.

*****

* Harry's POV. *

' 1..... 2..... 3...... 4...... 5..... ' everyone chants as someone downs more and more shots.

the doorbell rings and I manoeuvre through dancing bodies raising my glass above their head trying not to spill it.

I reach the door and swing it open, looking in confusion.

I lean down to speak to this person.

' I thought you weren't coming. ' I say into Sophie's ear, looking up and smiling at savannah then look back down to sophie.

' well I'm here now so move. ' she says trying to shove past me.

I quickly look down at her dress, tight black strapless dress.

Revealing a lot of her bust.

' you look sexy. ' I whisper huskily into her war before she pushes through my arm.

I let savannah and few other people waiting in, then close the door but something stops it.

I stoop my head around to see Ashley and her group.

I roll my eyes as I open the door but block their way.

' sorry, no skanks. ' I imply.

' oh Harry your so funny. ' She says stepping closer to me.

' now move before everyone finds out about yours and Sophie's little kiss. '

I glare down at her, I inch closer to her face snarling.

' shut your mouth Ashley. '

I say glaring as I move and let them in.

****

I walk up the steps holding the wall and rail to prevent me falling.

I walk into the bathroom after shooing people making out.

I use the toilet, then walk over to the sink, almost throwing up.

I keep it down and walk back down the the party stumbling abit.

****

I wake up to the sound of my alarm echoing through my head, aching with each beep.

I rub my face not wanting to open my eyes, I pry them open in agony and see someone next to me turned to their side.

I lean over and see Ashley.

I quickly look under the sheets and see I'm naked.

' shit. ' I grunt.

I slide out of the sheets and stand up quickly, instantly regretting it.

my head spins making me lose my vision and stability.

I balance out and and here a yawn.

I spin around and see her fluttering her eyes open, I hold my naked crotch and walk to the bathroom quickly with my head hurting even more each step.