No Regrets.

* Nobodies POV. *

Harry tips his arm away from Sophie's shocked hands in a frustrated anger, Ashley steps closer and closer with the click of her heels making Sophie freeze up.

Ashley reaches Sophie and glares darkly into his eyes frightening Sophie even more.

She lifts her arm to Sophie's neck and pinches her fingers together restricting Sophie's breathing.

' don't you ever touch Harry again. '

She speaks sternly and evily.

Sophie gasps for air but still trying to stay strong, Ashley tightens her grip and strengthens her glare.

' do you understand BITCH! '

She yells into her ear.

All Sophie can do is give a weak nod, Ashley lets go of her and steps back one step. Sophie falls to her knees holding her neck trying to regain her breath. Camera flashes come from everyone in the group and giggles and chuckles echo around the group and straight into Sophie's mind.

Harry starts whispering into Ashley's ear and Ashley faintly nods and kisses him quickly before leading everyone out of the house.

* Sophie's POV. *

I hold my neck softly gasping for air, I see camera flashes and hear laughs coming from the crowd; It's pathetic to see that this is everyone's entertainment.

I slowly get my breath back and I look up to see Ashley getting everyone out, I think I'm alone..

I cough faintly for my sore throat, I stand up and wobble slowly to the lounge. I'm stopped in my tracks when I hear a cold and almost painful voice.

' well you've done it this time haven't you bitch. ' Harry's voice pierces in my ears.

I spin around on my heel quickly to see Harry stepping towards me.

' please Harry haven't you done enough. ' I plead.

' I haven't done anything. ' He says as he slaps my raw cheek.

' Harry please not tonight. ' I beg as my hand cover my cheek.

' you shouldn't have tried to show my scars then slut. ' He says colliding his balled up fist into my stomach.

I grunt in pain as I bend over slightly holding my stomach, I keep my head up to him.

' I'm sorry.. I'm just so sorry. ' I say in pain and putting my head down.

He grabs a bunch on my hair and pulls my head up to look at him.

' sorry isn't gunna cut it this time. '

He says as he fiercely punches me multiple times in the eye, mouth and cheeks not letting go of my hair.

' Harry! ' I squeal with tears threatening to spill.

But he continues to throw punches at my facial area.

After beating me to almost passing out he lets go of my hair dropping me to the floor, my body falls to lean against the end of the lounge.

he looks down at me not regretting anything, he shoves my feet with his as he walks to the front door.

just as he's near the door I open my mouth and speak the stupidest words I have ever spoken.

' I hope your satisfied with yourself, you secret is no longer safe. ' I slur.

He spins around to my aggravated, I use the lounge end for support and shakily stand up.