Here Comes The Jealousy.

* Sophie's POV. *

I get home from what seemed the longest day of school, I walk up the steps tiredly and I walk over to my bed and fall down into the soft comforting bed, I shut my eyes and take deep breaths to relax.

I wake up to someone repeating my name over and over again and lightly shaking me.

I pry my eyes open with the extra energy I have now.

I kind of jump back when I see Harry towering down over me.

' oh uh, what are you doing here. ' I question tiredly.

' I have to tutor you remember. ' He says not too amused.

' oh that's today. ' I huff sitting up and kicking the blankets off me.

I turn to sit with my feet resting on the floor before standing up and walking to my school bag.

I drag it up to me and walk over to my desk and wait for Harry to join me.

I yawn mildly stretching back and flinching slightly in pain.

' okay so what are we doing? ' I question Harry looking up to him to meet his eyes already staring at me.

' um whatever you want. ' He says unsure.

****

it's now 8:30PM and were just finishing, I think I got some studying in between Harry's obvious flirting.

I walk behind Harry down stairs, he gets to the door and stops and turns on his heel to look at me.

' ill see you tomorrow beautiful. ' he says wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close.

I push away out of his grip.

' okay bye. ' I say sternly and walking to the kitchen.

i could feel his eyes on me but I continue walking, I hear the front door close and I sigh in relief.

I look at the clock and see mums still not home, I grab an apple and walk into the lounge room and turn the tv on.

" two men are wanted by police for numerous charges some include, stabbings and bashings- "

I change the channel to the music channel watching numerous music videos before falling asleep.

* Harry's POV. *

it's almost the end of school and all I want to do is go home and sleep but no, I have to Tutor the only person I don't want to see.

Ashley.

I lay my head on the desk as the teacher is arguing with zayn over something, it stops and he nudges me.

I put my head up and push my hair to the side, looking at him.

He gestures behind me, I turn around to see Ashley staring at me when she notices I'm looking she winks before turning to her friend.

' she's so hot. ' zayn says in a drooling tone.

I elbow him in the chest hard cause him to huddle over holding his chest.

' shut up. ' I say gritting my teeth.

' calm down mate. ' He says jokingly.

***

The end bell rings and I slide from under my desk and walk out zayn following behind we walk to the group of our friends.

' what happened to you zayn. ' Louis says laughing.

I turn to zayn holding his chest in pain.

' this dickhead. ' he says looking at me harshly.

Laughs fill the group I stop laughing when Ashley walks up inbetween zayn and I.

I roll my eyes and glare down at her.

' what do you want? '

' my tutoring starts soon, ill drive you to my house ' She says flirting '

' no ill walk there. '

' do you want to be expelled, if your even a minute late I'm telling. ' she says stomping off.

' shit. ' I mumble, jogging to catch up with her.

I don't even say a word and her smiles ear to ear.

The car trip is completely silent, we run into a very posh neighbourhood filled with houses the size of mansions.

See I've never been here since her dad hates me and didn't know we were dating.

She pulls up at the biggest house in the whole estate, I gap my lips in shock as she just gets out and walks to the door waiting for me.

I get out and follow her into her house and straight up the stairs.

I look around her room and see no desk or anything, I crook my eyebrow as she walks into her wardrobe and walks out with a crop top and short shorts on.

' where are we doing this? ' I instantly regret those words because she goes into flirty mode again.

' on the bed. ' she says strutting over to her bed and laying on her side pushing out her boobs

I grunt inwardly as I sit on the bed

Waiting for her to get her books.

' why did we break up Harry. ' se says crawling over to me.

' I don't know why did we. ' I say in a matter of fact tone.

' I miss you so much. ' she says trailing her hands down my thighs.

I shove he hands away cause her to fall on her back.

' touch me one more time and I'm leaving. ' I threaten.

' I'm not the one going to get expelled. ' she smirks evilly.

' tutoring doesn't mean fucking you. ' I raise my voice at her.

She struts over to me slowly.

' I can make you do what-ever I want. ' she says punctuating ' whatever '

I glare at her crudely, she grabs my wrist and pulls me back on the bed.

I sit holding her book, flicking through empty pages.

' well if you have no work to do I'm aloud to leave. ' I say standing up and flinging my bag over my shoulder.

Just as I'm at my door she pushed me against it and starts kissing me, holding my head so I cant pull away.

Her hands travel down my torso, I grab her hands to stop them and I duck away out of her grip.

' goodbye '

I say swinging the door open and walking out of her room and down the stairs.

Catching my appearance in a wall mirror stops me in my tracks.

Messy hair, half tucked shirt and faint lipstick on my lips.

I start rubbing my lips to get it off As her dad walks through the door, his vision direct straight to me.

' fuck. ' I mumble.

Bullied For Love.  ( Harry Styles. ) [ MAJOR EDITING (slow)]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें