Can We Start It All Over Again P.2

* Harry's POV. *

I'm in back seat of mums car because she really isn't in the mood to see me, and were stuck in traffic.

great this is just what we need.

I keep looking back at the tow truck trying to see the damages on my car, frustratingly I slump back into my seat.

I look over to Sophie who is basically falling asleep while sitting up straight,

She's till soaking wet but her clothes are all wet.

I slip my shirt off and tap her on the shoulder, I reach my arm out so she can take it.

she gentle grabs it and mouths a fragile " thank you. "

I turn my head back to the back of mums seat sighing.

I see movement from her stripping in the corner of my eye.

I fight off the urge to look and slump back into my seat again.

As soon as she stops moving I look over to see her wearing my white t-shirt hanging off her perfect figure.

Her eyelids are slowly shutting now and I lean over and unbuckle her seatbelt and move her closer to me so I can keep her warmer.

At first she was tense then she slowly relaxed falling asleep again.

I see mum looking in the revision mirror but I roll my eyes and lean my head against hers.

' I'm so sorry. ' I whisper as quiet as possible.

* Sophies POV. *

The sun ray peaking through the curtains wake me up, I slowly pry my eyes open then sudden pain hits me.

I flinch and close my eyes sinking back into the bed, it was softer then usual.

I open my eyes to see different surrounding, I look next to me to see Harry.

Asleep.

Why am I at Harry's house, in his bed.

He starts moving and squiggling.

he stretches his arms up revealing more of his torso.

I'm in a gaze until Harry snaps me out of it by snapping his fingers infront of my face.

I move my head back as I come back to realization.

' do you want to walk down to the cafe to get some breakfast? ' He says confused.

' um, ah I don't have any money. '

' I will pay. ' he says getting up, to my surprise he's only wearing his Calvin Klein boxers.

I snap out of it and get out of his amazingly comfortable bed and walk over to my bag, I jump back in surprise when I see I'm only wearing Harry's t-shirt.

Argh.

I bend down and unzip my bag and I pull out a pair or damp skinny jeans and slide them on but I bend back down to find a shirt.

in frustration I slam the top of my bag.

' I don't have any shirts. ' I huff.

He walks back over to his cupboard and grabs a grey Ramones t-shirt.

He throws it over to me and he starts getting dressed.

I slide it on making a knot in the back to make myself look more presentable.

I roll the sleeve up and slide on my boots that I was wearing at the hospital.

he shoves his phone and wallet in his pocket and we walk out side, and down the street.

A group of his friends see him and run over and they pretty much block me out of the circle.

' guys I'm going we have somewhere to be. '

I hear groans but Harry just grabs my hand walks away from them.

he hold my hands for a little longer under I pull my hands away.

We arrive at the cafe and we order our food and coffee.

and we sit in silence, not even awkward silence because its the fact I don't even want to be here.

' so.. you know I'm sorry right? ' He says in a sad and pleading voice.

' okay. ' not knowing what to say.

' I really am. ' he says grabbing my hands over the table.

I almost instantly pull my hands away and put them in my lap

I see him slump but into his seat hard, huffing and looking down.

' why are you doing this. ' I say barley thinking.

' what? ' He says confused.

' why did you put me through years and years of physical and mental pain yet you think you can just make it better now, let me just tell you now just stop trying. ' I spit out.

I go to stand up and walk away but the waiter is in my way, she slides the food on the table and walks away awkwardly.

' I'm trying to make it better because I dot even know why I did that to you. '

I start picking at my food, using my hand to support my head.

Feeling bad for him I try to talk to him.

' so why did you and Ashley spilt. ' I let myself speak awkwardly.

' she thought we had something going on. ' he says suddenly saddening his expression.

We both have finished outer food after sitting in awkwardness.

' so um because my car is smashed I can't even offer to drive you home but do you want me to pay for a taxi or do you wanna wait till mum gets home. '

he says looking up at me.

' ill walk. ' I say simply.

' I can't let you want that far '

' yes you can. ' I stand up and slowly walk out and waiting for him.

We walk back to his house and I change into one of my wet shirts and I start walking after him insisting a taxi, Ignoring him I just walk.

* Harry's POV. *

I'm laying on the couch watching tv, and the front door swing open and mum walks through carrying a few grocery bags.

She just walks past and into the kitchen not even acknowledging my existence.

I crook my eyebrow in confusion and I stand up and follow her to the kitchen.

' why do you all of a sudden hate me? ' I spit out.

' oh let me see, Sophie was in tears because of how you stopped being friends with her because you chose popularity, you treat me like I'm just an ATM and oh news flash you managed to smash the very expensive car I JUST brought you. ' her words cut through me like knives.

Just as I'm about to speak she cuts me off again.

' oh and if you didn't know this I SAW the video you, zayn and Ashley put up onto facebook how you lead her on and then let your friends torment her.

I NEVER want to see Ashley here again. '

Tears prick into the corners of my eyes, I just take deep breathes looking into mums eyes with my lip trembling.

I'm such a horrible person.

* authors note. *

aw :(

Soon this story with balance out to the storyline but these little ideas keep popping into my head it's getting quite uncanny..

So comment what you think.