Crazy.

* Sophies POV *

I stand there frightened but calm as Harry walks past me and upstairs.

I see my mum walk in the door and I run over to her wrapping my arms around her tightly and burning my chin into the crook of her neck.

' Oh my hunny, what's wrong. ' She says as she drops her handbag and rubs my back.

' I.. Um.. Ugh. ' I say before dropping my arms and getting out of her grip.

I look back up to her glassy eyes as tears rim my eyes.

Her expressing turns to scared.

' uh, mum I need to tell y- ' I say before stopping myself quickly.

' what sweety? ' She says confused.

' I fell down the stairs that's all. ' I say forcing a small smile to my face.

I walk towards the staircase leaving mum confused, I turn the corner to the stairs a see Harry waiting there, I step back quickly and run into the wall.

I flinch and cover my face and shaking.

' please don't hurt me. ' I plead.

After a while of not feeling pain, I unwrap my arms from my face and see Harry walking up the stairs wiping his face; was Harry crying?

I walk slowly up the stairs hesitantly stepping slowly as he does.

I get up the stairs as he walks in my bedroom I trail behind him, I wait at my door and see him plonk on my bed.

I walk out from behind the door and look at him freightened.

' Harry.. ' I shoots his head up before putting it straight down and wiping his eyes.

' Im sorry. ' He says softly.

I just stand there, I wanna say something but he's said that so many times.

' I can't trust you anymore. ' I say looking down.

He stands up and starts walking towards me, his eyes don't show anger or sadness.. But both.

' why can't you. ' He says pushing me shakily into the wall behind me with desperation.

' You've said that too many times for me to believe you! ' I say loudly.

He starts shaking, he shoves me into the wall a couple of times by my shoulders still with tears going down his face.

' THIS IS WHY I DON'T TRUST YOU! ' I yell.

He swings his hand to my mouth and harshly pushes my head against the wall, he holds his hand over my mouth.

' shut the fuck up you stupid bitch. '

His eyes have a scared and desperation in his eyes, his hands are mildly shaking as he continues to slam my head into a wall; has Harry gone crazy.