Unaware

( please read the authors note. )

* Sophie's POV. *

my teeth are clenched as I pace the living room, my eyes flickering up at the door every so often.

I freeze on the spot, breathing hitched as the sound of knocking at the door runs through my head.

I walk over to the big wooden door hesitantly, I reach my shaky arm out and open the door.

there's no one there, I take a step forward and jump straight back when Harry appears from the left side of the porch.

He walks closer to me making me hold myself against the doorframe.

My heart rate increases with each step he takes, I step back quickly into the house.

'You can talk Soph..' He says quietly after a few moments of silence.

I clear my throat trying to spit out words but my words are almost in audible.

' what. ' he says seductively inching our bodies closer and closer.

' d-don't worry. ' I stutter as I feel his hot breathe piercing the skin just above my lips.

My lips gap as he puts his forehead on mine looking straight Into my eyes with no emotion.

his lips brush across mine sending tingles run throughout my body, without warning his lips crash into my with hunger and desperation.

I bring one of my hand up resting it on his chest and bringing the other one up to his tangled brown curls.

he breaks the kiss with a smirk of pleasure, his hand wraps around my wrist and he makes his way up the stairs and into my room.

once we're in the room he closes the door and looks back at me, my heart still racing from the kiss.

He walks towards me with clearly the same intentions, he grabs my hips and starts kissing me.

after a while it deepens and he smashes my hips to collides with his, a smirk plasters on his face.

he starts walking over to the bed but I stop him as I feel the bed hit the back of my knees.

I pull away pushing on his chest, he looks at me in confusion.

' why did you st- ' I cut him off before he an finish.

' I can't do this, especially with you. ' I say slipping away out of his grip.

' why not. ' he's questions with a sick smirk creeping on his lips.

he starts twisting his arm to show the scars on his forearm.

my stomach drops as my eyes flicker from his arm to his eyes.

I take one step and almost jumping on him wrapping my legs around him knocking him over onto the bed.

as the kiss deepens Harry flips me over so he's hovering over me and he thrusts his hips into mine, he kisses down my neck sucking at each destination earning a moan from me every time.

he starts pulling my shirt up and I start unbuttoning his manuvering around taking mine off and sliding his off.

he slides my pants down after I take his off and he stops kissing all together.

as he slides my underwear down the images of just before flash in my mind, he's using his scars to get in my pants.

I look up to him with disgust as he looks my naked body up and down.

I quickly cover my parts and wrap a sheet around me before standing up knocking him back.

' you disgust me. ' I yell.

I swipe up my clothes before running into the bathroom and quickly changing back into my clothes.

I look in the mirror and feel disgust in myself and him but I blow it off for the minute.

I walk out swinging the door open, glaring straight at him and walking over to him.

My face is dangerously close to his.

' get out of my house, get out of my life, just get your shit and leave! ' I snarl at him

He just stands in his underwear smirking at me, he wraps his arm around my waist resting his hand on the crook of my back.

I grab his arm and throw it of me, bending down and swiping his clothes off the floor and shoving them into his chest.

' leave, now. '

* Authors note. *

Sorry guys I've just been really busy and in between that I've been sick, I love you all and I'm sorry.

wow guys thank you so much for all the reads, it's absolutely amazing.

the next chapter with be the last, I promise once the sequel will come as a shock to some but not all.

can you all follow my twitter, i will tell you when I update, teasers and when I'm writing.