Feeling Safe p.2

-continuation.-

the lunch bell rings and I wait for Ashley and nate to leave then I get up and leave.

The boys follow me as usual they have no clue what I'm up to.

* Sophie's POV. *

Nate is one of my old friends, he started at our school and I had to show him to our English class so I was late.

Harry looked angry as all hell when he was flirting with Ashley.

As soon as the bell went I pretty much ran to my locker wanting to avoid Ashley.

But it was a mistake considering Nates locker was two away from mine. they are making out against the locker.

Harry storms his way through the hallway and past me with his friends following him confused.

He stops where Nate and Ashley are mauling each others faces, he grabs nates shirt and pulls him off Ashley.

Nate turns around and glares at Harry.

' she's mine so fuck off. ' He yells making everyone in the hall stare.

' it's funny because she wasn't just hooking up with you. ' Nate says in a smartass tone making Harry step forward towering over Nate.

' watch your fucking mouth smartass. ' Harry growls looking down at him slightly.

' what are you gunna do smart gu- ' Harry cuts him off by punching him in the jaw.

Then punching him in the stomach a few times before pulling his hand back to hit him in the face again but the teacher pulls Harry away.

Nate gets up and tries to throw a punch but misses.

Harry is getting yelled at by the principal and our head teacher, and Nate is getting taken to the nurses office.

everything was just going so fast, seeing the anger that Harry just let out on Nate scares me like before..

It brings memories that are frightening.

I look around and see Ashley not even regretting what she did to harry, I guess my stare was long because I saw Ashley smirk evilly the she struts over to me.

I huff and close my locker grabbing my bag so I'm ready to go home.

' hey skank, you really thought walking to school with Harry was going to make him shag you again. ' She says with a fake pout.

' you just keep getting better and better dont you Ashley. '

' I will always be better than your pathetic ass. ' She Spits At me.

' okay go find Harry and fuck off. ' I say pissed off.

' yeah Ill fuck him in my car this afternoon while you go home and be a loner. ' she smirks cruelly.

' classy. '

she struts off towards the principals office, I turn on my heel and just take a step before hearing the oddest sound.

The assembly bell.

' oh for god sake. ' I mutter walking towards the assembly hall.

I sit down on the floor boards waiting for everyone else to fill up the hall.

Once everyone's seated I see Harry and Nate entering through different door Harry being escorted by the principal an Nate by himself.

Harry still has anger in his eyes looking at Nate.

Harry pretty much Gets shoved down next to me.

' are you okay. ' I say knowing the answer.

' great. '

' how much trouble are you in. ' I say hesitantly.

' fucking heaps, I have a meeting after this shit. '

I gasp, meetings can mean he gets expelled.

***

I'm laying in bed trying to sleep the pain away, the doorbell rings making my grunt.

Why must I be home alone.

I slump my way downstairs and open the door only half awake, looking around to see no one.

I grunt as I close the door, I stop the door as I spot something on the floor.

I step into the doorway looking around once more before picking up the massive bunch of assorted flowers with a card attached.

" hello beautiful,

I'm sorry I couldn't walk home with you this after noon but I promise I will make it up, ill make everything up.

Wait for me at the cafe in the morning. xo

p.s I hope you like the flowers.

- Harry. "

without noticing a smile crept onto my face as I read it.

I wipe the smile off my face as I close the door.

I walk back up to my room and put the flowers on my nightstand.

I painfully get back in bed and slowly drift off to sleep.

* authors note. *

These chapters are going to lead up to the Idea I have, so please bear with me.

My phone screen smashed today so I'm pretty damn upset so it's going to be un frequent updates but I'm going to try.

I love all of you!