I Didnt Think It Could Get Worse.

* Sophie's POV *

Harry instantly tenses up after i say my last sentence, My frightness level is through the roof.                 Ive clearly said somthing wrong, I go to kiss his neck again to see if he would relax.   But instead his arms move in one quick movement, his hands are now at my throat and he pushes me off him and into a wall.

' DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU DIRTY WHORE!' He yells at me.

He stands up and walks angryily over to me, he glares straight into my eyes coldy. I do the unthinkable when he reaches me, I rest my hands underneath both of his ears and start massaging his scalp.

' please Harry I was only trying to make it better ' I say with a trembling voice.

He smirks evily and grabs my hips, I think hes gunna kiss me or something, before his knee struck my stomach. I fall to the ground in agony.

' You're not aloud to touch me. ' he says in a normal tone.

I dont know whats coming over me tonight but my body is just aching for him, and ill do anything to get to my goal. I stand up painfully and look him in his emerald eyes coldly.

' Harry, I was a stupid child to reject you.. I could of had all of you. ' I say sexually.

' Nice try slut, but I wouldnt touch you now even if you didnt turn me down. ' He says smirking coldly at me.

' you werent thinking that when you were gunna kiss me before did you? ' I say in a smart-ass tone.

Oh-no, what have i done, stop it right not sophie.

even my thoughts couldnt snap me out of it, I've snapped, ive gone mental.. for him..

He looks are me in digust and disbelif, I move my hands to his chest and rest them there and slowly trailing them down his abs, he knew where i was headed. He swiped my hands away.

' When i was going to I didnt know you were this much of a slut, SO DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME. ' he raises his voice with each word.

' Harry you know you want this, more than I do. ' I say right up close to his face.

He grabs my chins hard, and shoves my head back and makes it hit the wall, I weep at the sudden pain but i blow it off.

' dont fucking touch or talk to me again or else. ' He says sharply as he lets go of my face and walks to the side of the bed he is sleeping on.

He sits down on the edge of the bed and puts his head in his hands.

' har- ' I was cut off by the door opening.

' whats all the yelling? ' she says confused until she looks until harry. ' oh '.

Still against the wall I watch her walk directly over to harry that is still in the same position. I hear quiet mumbling between the two but it seems harry's just fustrated. Mum stands up straight and gives me a glare, and gestures that I go and comfort him.

I freeze to her gesture, I snap out of it and rufuse and she walks angryily over to me and makes me go over, I sit down slowly next to Harry trying not to make contact with him. Mum seems happy and walks out, as soon as she shuts the door I turn me head so i can see under his curls.

' Harry im so sorry.. '

* Harry's POV. *

' Harry Im so sorry.. ' she says softly.

' you dont even know what your sorry about.. ' I say rolling my eyes.

' I know, but why cant you just explain that? ' she says in a desperate tone.

' because you did it, figure it out. ' i say before jerking my head up and standing up and walking over to my bag.

i strip off my shirt followed by my pants, I walk over to the bed and see Sophie looking down and staring, I stand infront of her but she still doesnt change where shes looking.

' are you gunna move so i can go to sleep? ' I say smirk.

Her eyes snap up to my face, and looks confused. but she realizes what I said and stands up and walks to the other side. My eyes follow her as I lay down.

I must admit, I wanted exact same as she did. but no matter how much hate i had towards her i dont want her to do something with me, then me get overly fustrated with her and hurt her again.   She dropped her phone with ripped me phone my thoughts and she slowly bent over to pick it up, My eyes were glued to her bottom, I look away before she turns around and i sink into the pillow.

I close my eyes and feel sophie carefully slide under the covers.  She rest her hand next to my face and i feel her eye on me, she slowly starts to stroke my cheek.

' I always did love you. ' Sophie says softly.

* Authors Note! *

I made another chapter to make up for taking forever!

i HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.