When Will This Stop.

* Sophie's POV. *

I just finished school and surprisingly I got home with no troubles, I lay on my bed scrolling through my facebook timeline until I hear the doorbell ring. I roll my eyes and shove myself off my bed and shuffle down the hallway, i get to the top of the stairs but hear mums already beat me to it.

' are you sure he can stay here for the whole weeked? i would let him stay at home but hes grounded for coming home late last night drunk. ' I hear anne's voice.

I freeze completely, no this cant be happening! i silently beg my mum to disagree but my hopes are crushed by my mums voice.

' of course! but there will be no partying at this house mr.styles. ' mum says followed by giggles by mum and anne. and they earn a grunt from harry.

' thank you so much for having him! ' she says.

' Oh Harry, Sophies up in her room. ' My mum says gesturing in the direction my room.

' okay. ' he starts walking towards the stairs.

' yeah bye harry. ' I hear anne in a hopeful voice.

But Harry just continues walking rolling his eyes, I snap out of my stare and start panicing I run to my room on my tip toes for theres no noise and slide under my blankets quickly and jam my eyes closed. I hear the dreadful noise of my door creaking open. my heart beats faster as i hear footsteps and then my door closing.

' hello sophie. ' Harry speaks evily.

I continue my act of sleeping under i feel him towering over me staring at my face. I feel his knee dig into my back hardly.

' Get up. ' He says meanly.

I moan in pain, and open my eyes slowly. I see him sit down on the bed next to me and see him gazing into my eyes. I look right into his deep emerald eyes, my eyes travel down his face to his lips, its almost like my body is aching just to kiss him. He must of realized I was focused on his lips because he started leaning in, his hand molds to the shape of my jaw. I started to feel his warm breath on my lips. I feel his soft lips brush against mine, I pull away almost instantly.

' i..uh..um im going to have a shower. ' I say before backing away while my eyes catch a glimpse of the hurt in his eyes.

I walking to the bathroom and close the door behind me and walking over to the shower, i drop my clothes and get in, i start the water stand under the water thinking really hard about what I just did. I rest my head on the cold shower tiles, I start remebering all the things me and Harry did when we were younger.

* Start of Flashback. *

- Age 12. -

I squeal as me and Harry jump on the trampoline, me and harry fall after we jump really high.          He lands on top of after boucing on his back, he looks me in the eyes and starts to lean into kiss me.

' EW GET OFF ME YOU FREAK! ' I yell at him while pushing him off and moving away from him.

' im sorry sophie.. ' harry says in a slow and weak trembling voice.

he says as he tries to come closer to me.

' stay away from me harry i hate you! ' I yell as I run off into my house.

* End of Flashback. *

My chest starts hurting from all the guilt that I now have, I start remebering another bad memory.

* Start of Flashback.

 I was getting ready for my grade six formal night, and when I had completed the outfit, hair and make-up there is a knock at the door. I want to get it so I open it smiling, but the smile soon ends when I see Harry standing with a box in his hand and dressed up also.

' woah, you look amazing. ' Harry says in a thick accent.

I just rool my eyes as I listen to him.

' What do you want Harry. ' I say rudely.

' I..uh ' He clears his throat as my mum walks behind me. ' would you like to be my date to the formal. ' he questions.

' why wont you just leave me alone Harry I dont Like you! ' I yell and storm off down the hallway.

' Sophie! get bac- ' my mum gets cut off by harry.

' dont worry. ' he walks off hanging his head.

when i get to the formal, I notice Harry isnt there.

* End of Flashback. *

My breathing is increased, as I start crying. In the middle of sobbing i remember what I just did to Harry is something I wouldve done when we were younger. I run out of the shower and quickly dry myself and slide on my underwear and bra and a pair of tight black booty shorts and a half top and and I slow down and walk towards Harry, My heart aches when I see red blotches around his eyes.

I take a deep breathe before bending down to his eye level.

' im so sorry. ' I stutter out.

I mould my hands on his defined jaw line, and crash my lips into his, after awhile it turns quite heated and he lays back pulling me with him, I break the kiss.

' this is for when I told you I hated you. ' I say before pecking him on his jaw.

' this ones for when I pushed you away. ' I whisper breathing my hot breath on his neck giving him goosebumps, I kiss his neck.

he rest his hands on my half covered bottom, as he moans with each kiss.

' this ones for when I turned you down for the formal. ' I kiss his neck going down.

* Authors Note *

Im so sorry that i havent updated in litteally forever! but i tried my hardest to make it as long as possible!

I hope you enjoyed!

dont forget to vote and comment! and add to your reading lists!

 THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT!