guilt ( part two. )

* Harry's POV. *

I gasp as I step back slowly realizing what I've just done, sweat pierces through my forehead as I look around frantically.

I see head lights driving down the stone road slowly, for a second I just stand shocked.

I look at Sophie one more time before running away as fast as possible.

' fuck. ' I huff.

I continue running until I reach my street, I stop and bend over catching my breathe still looking around paranoid.

I walk three steps when I hear my name being yelled, I stop in my place and turn my head to see Ashley stomping towards me in her heels.

Just as she gets to me she squeals.

I jerk my head back as she starts slapping my chest, I get hold of her hands and stop the slapping.

She just stomps her feet; fuck she's immature.

' WHERE WERE YOU. ' She scream at me.

' none of your business. ' I spit out at her.

' Harry! I'm your girlfriend it is my business we were going out for dinner you jerk! ' She struggles to get out.

' you won't be for long if you keep yelling! ' I grunt at her.

But it was too late, by now my normally quiet neighborhood is alarmed and standing on their porches watching intensely.

' Im sorry baby. ' She says digging her face into my chest.

' lets go back to my place, everyone's watching us. 'I mumble to her.

She nods her head in agreement and I snake my arm around her waist as we walk down the street and we see everyone turning their lights off and going Inside.

We reach my house and creep in the door, we make out way up the stairs without getting introuble for being late.

I lead her into my room, she sits on my bed as I strip off my clothes to my Calvin Klein underwear and lay next to her on my side playing with the bottom of her dress as she's speaking to me, I don't pay much notice.

I move my hand to her inner thigh and she stops talking and looks down at me, I elevate myself up with my arm and start kissing her.

Soon it turns heated and I'm hovering over her and our lips are moving is perfect sync with eachothers.

Her hands run up my sides and up to my hair and her fingers tangle in my coarse curls.

I lower myself to her and move my hands under her shirt and trail them up not removing my lips from hers

suddenly the door swings open to reveal my mum, she gasps at the sight but I slump off her fustrated and grunting while looking at mum.

She just stands there trying to say something, but she's too shocked.

' what mum? ' I huff.

' uhm I've gotta run into work uh-um Sophie's been badly hurt and I expect you to come in and see her in the morning mister. ' she says the last bit sternly.

' whatever bye. ' I shrug it off.

' Ashley come on ill drive you home on the way. ' she gestures the door.

Ashley sits awkwardly and just looks at me then looks back and nods.

' no ill take her home. ' I say.

' no, come on Ashley. '

Ashley stands up and quickly pecks me on the lips and follows behind mum, fixing her hair.

I moan as I fall back onto my soft bed and stare at my ceiling, the only thing on my mind as I'm laying here is Sophie..

" Sophie's been badly hurt. "

runs through my mind over and over, my breathing hitches when I feel a tear run down the side of my face, I quickly wipe it off and stand up.

' no she deserved it. ' I say balling my fists.

I move my hands to the top of my head intertwining my fingers sighing, I pace my room a few times slowly and just plonk down on my bed and lay down and drift off to a deep sleep.

-the next morning. -

I feel my cheek being tapped, I swipe the hand away.

I hear my name being repeated.

' fuck off! ' I yell in a low husky voice.

my eyes still shut I hear mumbling then my body gets squished into my bed.

I pry my eyes open and see who just jumped on me; zayn.

' get the fuck off me! ' I yell as I back hand him.

' ow! ' he says holding the back if his head.

' get up you lazy shit your mum said we have To go see Sophie. ' He moans.

I grunt and push myself up and slide out of bed rubbing my eyes, I walk over to my cupboard and slide on a pair of black jeans and a plain grey t-shirt.

I slump over to my nightstand and grab my keys an wallet.

I slide a pair of vans on and walk downstairs to meet everyone else.

' why do we even have to go see her ' he grunts the word " her "

' I don't know her mum and my mum are friends, lets just get this over and done with. '

We walk out to my car and we all pack into my black range rover, I pull out of my drive way and drive to the hospital, apart from small conversations coming from the back Ashley and I are silent on the way, I shove my sunglasses on my face as we get out.

We are in the hallway making our way to her room, I still haven't taken my sunnies off because I don't want anyone seeing my guilt.

we walk into her room and see my mum and her talking, she looks lost and frightened.

I see Sophie's mum recognize me and run over, she wraps her hands around me.

' Harry thank god you're here, Sophie is a mess. ' She sobs into my shirt.

' ugh um, w-what happened? ' I say through my teeth.

' she was beaten so badly. ' she lowers her voice.

I just stand there and look at Sophie, her mum is looking up at me. Just before she walks away she kisses me on the cheek.

I jerk my head back afterwards, then I hear taunts from my friends.

' Harry the womanizer. '

' getting in with the cougars woo! '

' hook in Harry. '

' shut up. ' I mumble.

Ashley clings to my arm in almost defense as I approach Sophie, when she looks over to me with a neck brace on, she flinches back quickly and starts freaking out.

Mum tried to calm her down.

' Sophie it's only Harry you don't need to be scared. '

Guilt washes over me, I feel a sudden urge to throw up.

* authors note. *

Hey guys! I have a few suggestions that I need help with.

1) Harry feels bad afterwards and tries to make it up to her by trying to be cute and romantic but something happens which makes him angry.

2) Sophie tries to tell on Harry and he gets taken to a holding cell, but the doctors are calling her delousional because if what happened and Harry gets out without any trouble.

comment below!