Love?

* Sophie POV. *

Pain continues to get worse with each collision with the wall, my vision blurs but I stay steady.

With the little strength I have I shove him back and run into my bathroom.

He bangs the door trying to open it but I don't move from my stance against the door.

' please just leave me alone. ' I yell.

' I love you. ' he whispers shakily.

My thoughts go crazy after him saying that, I get snapped out of them as the door swings open sending my flying across the tiles.

he runs over to be and crouches down to my level, he just looks into my eyes with sorrow and hate.

' Harry pleas- ' I was cut off by Harry's lips crashing into mine so gently yet hungrily. It feels so wrong yet so right, after awhile of hesitation our lips are moving in sync with one another. he breaks the kiss to take a breathe leaving me baffled but wanting more. He looks at me with saddened eyes, I moves my hand to the back of his neck pulling him back colliding our lips he slowly maneuvers so he is now hovering over me, the kiss starts to get heated and I feel him slowly thrusting over me. I tangle my fingers in his hair in pleasure, he's slowly lifting my top up when my bathroom door swings open once again and my mother walks in and stands in shock.

I can see in her eyes that I'm in so much trouble, she turns her attention to Harry and gives a little forced angry smile.

' your mums here to pick you up. ' she says gesturing downstairs.

She gets up quickly and grabs his bag and leaves. she glares back at me.

' ill talk to you later. ' she says as he slams the door.

shit..

* authors note. *

okay a heated screen was requested quite a lot so there you go.