What's happening,

- continuation. -

tension rises quickly and he doesn't move his glare from my eyes as he stalks over to me.

I roll my fists into a ball, clenching them tightly with adrenaline and fear racing throughout my body.

He grabs the front of my shirt and pushes me against the wall.

' I said NEVER show your face here again. ' He says yelling "never"

I don't answer, but a smirk creeps on my face at his anger.

he shoves me back once more, and his glare gets fiercer.

' your gunna pay for this you smartas- ' he stops as Ashley speaks from the top of the stairs.

' daddy, let him go he has to be here. ' she says popping her hop as she stands folding her arms.

He shove me back releasing my shirt from his tight grip, I look at her and she looks back at me and hardens her look.

****

it's a thurday and mums out of town for a confrence meeting so, party it is.

I walk into the school gates, and here people talking about going to the party.

I scoff as I'm walking to my friends,

They all turn their direction to me.

' you all know how to spread the word about a party don't you? ' I smirk at them.

We talk for abit then I see Sophie, talking to a girl I've never seen before.

I leave the group and walk over to them.

' hey soph. ' she kinda cringes at what I call her and she blows it off and smiles at me.

' hello Harry. '

' who's this. ' I say pointing to he girl she was talking to.

' oh this is savannah, savannah this is Harry. ' she says gesturing me.

I smile at her and she returns it.

' can I talk to Sophie for a little bit. '

I say already dragging her away.

' are you coming to my party. ' I question leaning my head against the locker I'm leaning against.

' uh.. no. ' She says confused.

' why not, I say grabbing her hips '

* Sophie's POV. *

He grabs my hips and inches me closer to him.

memories come back in flashes and fear dashes around my body.

I quickly pull his hands say from me and step back.

' because we're not friends. ' I say folding my arms.

' so. ' he says in a questioning manner.

' I'm not coming. '

' come on no one will even have to know mums not home.

' I'll think about it ' i groan swinging around and walking back to sav.

the bell rings and we drag ourselves to class, I lean my chin on my hands laying down on the table listening to he teacher blab on about history.

memories keep flashing back to me even more making me cringe.

fear of Harry comes back immediately.

I jump when I hear the home bell, I get up pushing my book into my bag and throwing on my back, walking out and straight out of the school.

My walk turns fast paced, and I jump at the sound of Harry's voice.

I look around trying to find where it came from.

my vision stops at a car stopped next to me.

' get in I'll drive you home. ' He says gesturing the seat next to him.

I look around once more before walking towards the car and getting in.

It's pretty much silence most of the way, he pulls into my drive way and I pick my bag up off the floor and lean across to undo my seatbelt and Harry grabs my jaw and kisses me, after a few seconds I pull away and slide out.

' thank you. '

* Authors note. *

Sorry for it being so late, I restored my phone and lost everything :(

I love you all for putting up with my late update and you still read this