Why Me?

* Harry's Pov. *

I jump in the car waiting for mum and Gemma to join and I pull out my phone opening the facebook app and scrolling through my news feed.

' Now Harry I know you and Soph haven't been talking much anymore but just be nice. ' She says concerned.

' Why would'nt I be nice ' I say as I smirk and roll my eyes.

We arrive in their driveway and I get out first walking to the door quickly smirking with every step I take, I reach my arm out and ring the doorbell.

* Sophie's Pov. *

My Heart beats faster as bury my head in my hands.

' Sophie, darling come down stairs. ' I hear mum say as she opens the front door.

I slowly walk down the hallway and down the stairs and hear the voice ive dread for five years, in my doorway, talking to my mum, in my house..

' Hey Debbie ' Harry says as my mum pulls him in for a hug.

' Hello sweetheart, I did call Sophie downstairs but shes taking forever. ' My mum says Looking around.

 I'm halfway down the staircase, deciding whether to go down stairs to keep safe or run into my bathroom and lock the door... I chose the wrong decision and ran up into my bedroom and straight into my bathroom. I forgot the lock was broken, It was too late I heard my bedroom door open and hear the click of the door as he closes it.

' Your mum said I can come up here until dinners ready. ' He says with a devilish tone.

Footsteps towards the bathroom send shivers up my spine and my knees lock up, I was plain and simple scared for my life. The bathroom door creaks open and Harry's head hangs around the corner.

' G-g-get out Harry ' I say breathing heavily.

' Come out of the bathroom I'm bored ' He says while opening the door fully.

I walk out remembering ' The rules ' and slowly walk to the bed and close my laptop.

I turn to get my phone of the night stand and turn back to look harry straight in the eyes and him smiling at me coldly.

* start of flash back *

' NO! Harry stop! ' I yell weakly.

He fist collide with my jaw twice more until I look up to him and see him smiling coldly right into my eyes.

' SHUT UP BITCH ' Harry yells as he punches my ribs with full force.

* end of flash back. *

Harry starts taking steps towards me, goosebumps instantly rise n my skin because of the shiver running down my back.

' Harry, Sophie! dinners ready! ' my mum yells from the bottom of the stairs.

i've never been so relieved in my entire life.

* Author's Note *

hey guys, yes im fully aware that harrys not even close to being like this for real, comment, vote and add to your reading lists.

-katelin.