Aman : kaalasura...

Aman walked to dying alia..

Aman : today your death will a warning for all the evil power out there trying to even think of harming my roshni...DONT DARE TO EVER CHALLANGE ME... aman's loud voice could be heard in every corner of the jungle....

Aman raised his hands near alia's heart and just closed his eyes...he lifted the heart out of her body and watched it as it turns into ashes in his hand.... he just blew it away... he let kaalasura to feast on the body...

as he walk toward pithal darwaza... he turned and gave one final look at kaalasura feasting on alia's remains..

Aman : MERI ROSHNI...

Pari : now slowly aman is becoming a heartless baadshah. the gultiness and loliness in his heart is pushing him further into the darkness. Roshni must enter back into the house. Only she can save aman...

Roshni : khan baba...where have you been. I have been looking for you.

Aman: just i had a important work to do. Why anything?

Roshni: no i just had a bad dream. A girl got attacked and she was begging for her life ...

Aman got shocked...then he remembered...he can delete her memory but cant do anything about her ayana senses....

Aman: kuch nahi roshni...its just a dream...i promise i wont let anything happen to you....

he tried to hold her to give assurance..but she moved away....he realised that this is not the same roshni anymore....and he have some limitation.

Aman : roshni i feel you need a safer place and you cant go back to your house. Some one is trying to hurt you and your ammi....

Roshni : eventhough i have strong muscles with ammi condition like this i agree with you. I think i will call my friend farah. i guess i can go and stay with her and her mom.

Pari : ohhhhh yesss...i found my way...hence forth i will enter use farah body..with farah being roshni friend and aman's sister ...she will be the common person between two...more than that farah is tabizi daughter. Faries and tabizi ke beech purani sambath hai....it will be very easy for me to communicate with tabizi. through her i can unite ROSHAN back again....

Farah/ pari comes to the hospital to meet roshni...

Farah : roshni tum theek ho...ammi key si hai... aman bhai....aap yahaan...iss waqt... you have meet my friend before?.

Aman signals to farah not to tell roshni...

Roshni : aman bhai?? Farah yeh toh junaid manzil ki sirf gardener hai...ohh ok ok i got it..respect..waise he do look a bit older than us.. ....yeh saab chodo... farah for next few days for my safety and ammi safety i think i have to stay with you.

Farah/pari: the thing is roshni i wish i can help you. But my house is small and we cant accomadate anyone now... but you can stay in our junaid manzil...that is my fathers house. Il talk to my step mom. If u feel scared i can come and stay with you. I know my step sisters sara saima very well.. they all are good people. im sure they will help you...

Aman&Roshni : NO....

Roshni : allah knows best farah... main uss ghar ko wapas nahi jaaonga....looking at this gardener....i dont think anyone in the house will be kind

Aman : ji farah...you know junaid khan..how can a girl like her stay in that house...noooo way....

Roshni: girl like her...what u mean girl like her..what ..

Roshni is at verge of war with aman...

Farah/pari : roshni dont be stubburn...as you said he is the gardener. Why you wanna bother about him. he is not the owner and aman bhai roshni my friend and she need help. What if she stay some where and people who attacked her come back? Bhai who can protect her better than you?
ROSHNI : ji no farah...you really think he will protect me... i think il end up protecting him... just look at him...my muscles are bigger than him. If those attackers come he will run first. No farah this plan wont workout.

Aman: ji farah...i cant be hearing her blabbering whole day. She can kill bad people by just talking.

Finally aman and roshni agreed for roshni to be staying in junaid manzil .. with a condition aman will not come contact with her in that house.

Aman in his mind

roshni i never want you come anywhere near me and suffer for me in anyway. But now you need to be protected...Il somehow will convince ammi for me to stay in outhouse. In that way you wont come in contact with me.

If by me staying alone in that outhouse will keep you safe inside my house than il do it roshni. Il keep you infront of my eyes but il keep my distance with you roshni. I think alia is not working alone. someone is targetting you. soon il find out whos that.

Pari : finally roshni is back into junaid manzil. Now i have to somehow get tabizi help so that roshni gain back her memory. Now kaalasura for sure wont be happy with this.

Is it true that only kaalasura wont like roshni return to aman house? How will aman identify enemy within ?

Keep imagination run wild 💝💝💝 DEVNA