- movie nights -

「fluff」

you and jungkook had a movie night at his house. he got the blankets and you got the food. you guys sat on his comfortable couch. you guys are going to watch a sad movie.

jungkook turned on the tv, about to play the movie as you guys got comfortable on the couch. you aren't one to cry to sad movies or dramas all the time, as jungkook on the other hand is different. he tends to cry to really sad things as he's more softer hearted.

you wrapped the blanket around your figure along with his. you held the popcorn on your lap as you sat crisscrossed. once the movie starts, he lays his head on your shoulder, feeling more comfortable with you.

the movie started off sweet, happy and a cute normal love story, but as it goes on and hits the halfway point, that was where it went downhill. the sadness just began, and you both were so immersed into this movie. the girl in the movie just got hit by a bus as she ran across the road without looking.

the girl was immediately taken to the hospital in an ambulance, and the male was waiting for her to come home and have a cute little date. as he was about to text her once more, he received a call from the hospital, letting him know about his girlfriend's state right now. the guy dropped his phone and ran out the door, desperately trying to head to where his loved one is. seeing how weak she was, he couldn't help but cry his heart out, feeling like it was all his fault.

"oh my gosh, that's so sad, what the hell," you spoke out, stilling eating your popcorn and eyes being glued on the tv screen.

yes you felt sad about that emotional scene, but you couldn't cry to it as jungkook had tears streaming down his face, sniffling a little.

"please tell me she's not dead," you say, still so immersed in the movie, hoping that it'll have a happy ending.

jungkook covered his face with his sweater, wiping his tears away. at this point, you were full with popcorn and left the remaining on the table, just so you could be in a more comfortable position. jungkook's arms were wrapped around your waist, and you played with his hair, eyes still glued on the screen.

as the girl flatlined, her boyfriend let out loud cries that filled the hospital room, his heart completely broken and doctors were running to her. days past and it was her funeral. he looked like he was dead but alive. his tired and soulless eyes stared at her coffin. a pool of tears leaving his face as he remained an emotionless expression.

jungkook let out a quiet sob, and you turned to face him, finally acknowledging your boyfriend. you gave him a big hug, and kissed his cheek, wiping his tears.

"awe kook, you good?" you asked your boyfriend.

he gave a small nod, and you guys continued watching the movie until the end. it was very emotional and heart breaking to watch. you felt sad throughout the movie but didn't shed a tear. jungkook on the other hand, he cried a lot. he's always been one who feels for other people when they're sad. he always thinks about other people, and hopes that they're happy and doing well, not the opposite.

he's been the biggest sweetheart you've ever met and you're glad to have such a sweet, kindhearted, and amazing boyfriend. you held your boyfriend in your arms, comforting him.

"koo, what's wrong? it's just a movie," you asked softly, patting his head.

"i-it's just so sad-" he spoke as his head is buried in your neck as he holds you tightly.

"koo are you okay?" you asked, unsure if he's just crying because of the movie or because of something else.

"it's nothing, just promise me that you won't leave my side," he replied, looking at you with his big doe eyes, which was red and tears still slightly evident.

his pout made you ten times softer, you kissed him. you kept reassuring him that you won't go anywhere, to which his eyes started to droop and fell asleep in your embrace.

you awed at your boyfriend who was being a big baby, and you soon shut your eyes, falling into a deep sleep.