Changing Rooms and an Old Friend

"I still don't get why I have to wear uniform!" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"It's a private school honey; you should know the rules and regulations of that school

considering you've schooled there half your life." My mom replied rolling her eyes.

"Correction mother dear, I was only in that school for one year, and that was my freshman

year. The last I checked that doesn't count as half my life."

"Oh my dear daughter, all the people you knew are in that school, and if I remember correctly your middle school was right next to the high school; they're practically the same school just ones a high school and the others a middle." my mom grinned.

I sighed as we parked outside the little boutique that specialized in my schools uniform. They were the only store that sold it. The store was pretty busy; I guess lots of people were last minute shoppers like me.

It was already Saturday and school was starting on Monday. The week flew by so fast that I didn't even realize that I was already a week in California. It was just a little over a week ago that I was dreading coming to Cali, but I was surprised at how quickly I adjusted. I guess mom was right California was home after all.

"Go and try both these sizes; you've lost a lot of weight so don't just guess your size." My mom said going through hangers and handing me four different sized skirts and plain buttoned shirts.

"Mom I'm telling you that I know my size, there's no need to go and try any on." I whined. I

hated going into changing rooms, they always creeped me out, I always got horrible images of horror movies whenever I was in one, I also got terribly claustrophobic in those tiny rooms.

"Just go!" my mom ordered pointing towards the changing rooms.

Rolling my eyes I reluctantly took the uniforms and made my way to the changing rooms. I found an empty room and locked the door trying on five different skirts and shirts. I knew exactly which would fit, but to satisfy my mom I had to come here. Why are mothers so dominating?

I was on my fourth set of uniform when I heard a thud against the wall. My eyes widened and my heart started beating frantically. Oh no please don't be a serial killer, or some weird pyscho who kills teenage girls in changing rooms.

'Thud!'

I heard again, my breath was coming in pants, my heart hammering louder in my chest. Oh this is it; this is how I'm going to die at the hands of a psychopath serial teenage girl killing killer.

I quickly dressed in my clothes again, and hastily hung each skirt and shirt back in the hangers. As I was about to open the door I heard a girls voice, "Oh, Mason, Oh!"

I heard more shuffling around, and thuds. "Shhh, be quiet." I heard a husky voice whisper.

"Mmm..." I heard the girl moan again.

My eyes widened and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks causing it to burn. I opened the door and rushed out of the changing room. Oh my gosh; I can't believe people would do stuff like that in a changing room! What has this world come to! I felt sick remembering those sounds.

As of today I never want to go into a changing room! Ever!

"You got the right size?" my mom asked.

I nodded.

My mom took the uniform to pay while I stayed back looking around at the clothes. This little boutique had some really cute outfits, and coming from me was quite a surprise, since I wasn't one for having lots of outfit's or shoes. Dressing up and looking pretty never interested me, as long as I was comfortable I was happy.