Too Many Doses of Drama

Banner on the right made by Percabeth5599

"Carly!" I was awoken abruptly by someone shaking the life out of me.

I immediately opened my eyes in a state of panic, thinking there was an earthquake. "Morning sunshine." I was greeted by my idiot friend who had a triumphant grin plastered on his face.

With a grunt, I sat up holding the side of my head. "What the hell is your-" I trailed off to grab my pair of glasses from my side pedestal so I could see, I didn't know why but my eyesight seemed to be deteriorating.

"As I was saying what the hell is your..." I trailed off seeing Mason standing in front of me in all his shirtless glory with just a towel wrapped lowly around his waist.

Mason smirked and I knew that he probably thought I was staring, but I wasn't I was just trying to figure out why Mason was shirtless and only wearing a towel in my room. "Enjoying the view?" he arrogantly asked.

I scoffed. "Ugh, that's hardly a view."

Mason's smirk grew wider. "You can tell yourself that but I'm not convinced because I see your eyes doing the complete opposite of what your mouth is saying."

I rolled my eyes and Mason's cockiness. "Why are you in my room with nothing but a towel on?"

"Because I just came out of the shower." He said like it was so obvious.

"I can figure that much out but why were you in my shower?" I asked.

Mason leaned over so his face was a mere inches from mine, with the smirk not once leaving his arrogant face he whispered, "Don't tell me you forgot all about last night?"

I wanted to roll my eyes at Mason but I thought of playing along, after all how could I forget the adorable picture I have of Mason sleeping with a doll. I smirked. "Oh I remember everything." I drawled.

Mason was obviously caught off guard by my reaction because the frown lines covering his forehead said just that. "What's the matter Mase, you thought I'd forget?" I asked innocently.

"You're one weird woman." Mason murmured.

I wanted to laugh, it was way too easy messing with Mason's mind and I enjoyed it way too much.

My smirk disappeared when I felt a drop of water fall on my forehead, I wondered where that came from but that was cleared up as soon as I saw Mason hadn't moved away from me and his hair was damp from the shower. I saw the droplets sitting on the edge of his messy hair, darkening the brown strands, I looked more and saw a drop roll down from the side of his head down to his muscular neck and from there down to his toned chest, meeting other drops of water present there.

I couldn't deny what a good body Mason had, he was well built and his abs looked so lean that I wondered if they were really hard as people always described abs. I quickly shook my head and looked away, God, please don't tell me I was just checking Mason Clarke out?

"Move!" I snapped and pushed his chest, wait hold that, his bare chest hard.

Wonderful, I just touched Mason's bare chest, I must be having a fever.

Mason's eyes looked amused; all his frown lines were replaced by that annoying smirk he always wore. "Does my naked torso have some sort of effect on you?"

I pulled the hairband from my wrist to tie my hair up and jumped off my bed. I was already late and I didn't feel like arguing with Mason so early in the morning. I pushed pass him, ready to head to my bathroom.

"You better climb down that balcony as soon as you're dressed or my mom would get the wrong idea if she finds you here." I told him.

Mason seemed to ignore me and walked up to stand right in front of me, leaving just a tiny gap between us. He looked down at me. "You still didn't answer my question?"