Mr Cocky Jerk

"Liam!" Mr I'm-sexy-and-I-know-it greeted my brother.

I shut the door behind me and followed him into the living room where my brother was, but I stood in a corner where I won't be noticed. I wanted to see just who this jerk was, he seemed to know my brother, and well too.

I place an ear out and listened to what they were saying.

"Hey buddy, it's been long man." My brother greeted and they did a weird man half hug thing that guys normally did.

"You back early though; weren't you supposed to be back only next week?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, I decided to cut it short." The jerk replied and made himself comfy on the couch.

"You were in Monaco, how could you possibly cut your vacation short?" Liam asked shocked.

"I guess I missed home." Mr Jerk shrugged his shoulders.

Wow he was in Monaco on vacation! His parents must be pretty well to do.

Liam chuckled and shook his head taking a seat next to Mr Jerk. "Your folks back too?"

"No, they'll only be back next week or so." He replied casually switching through channels.

Whoever this idiot was, he knew our home pretty well, he looked at so much ease here. I had a feeling he was a close friend of Liam's; I hoped I wouldn't see a lot of him. Maybe he'll go to college and be gone all semester, hopefully.

"So I see you weren't kidding about you mom coming back." Mr Idiotic said.

"No I wasn't." Liam smiled.

"But how do you know they're back?"

"Um, well I saw your mom." Jerkface replied hesitantly, scratching the back of his head. What was wrong with him, why did he sound so nervous? In fact if I my eyes weren't deceiving I noticed his cheeks redden a bit.

"You did?" Liam asked furrowing his brows.

"Where?"

"Look dude; don't get me wrong or anything because this is a little weird and awkward for me too." He started nervous again.

What was his problem? Why was he so nervous talking about my mom? And this time I was one hundred per cent sure he was blushing.

"Well.... She um opened the door for me."

"And uh... I think she was...um... how can I put this?" he said scratching his neck, his cheeks getting more and more red.

"She was um... I think... checking me out." he said the last part super-fast, his cheeks scarlet.

My eyes widened in shock and my mouth dropped to the floor. What the hell? My cheeks were burning. I was so happy I wasn't visible right now, or I would've surely wanted the ground to swallow me.

What a stupid jerk! He thought I was Liam's mom?

Liam looked at him blankly for a second before he burst out laughing. Liam was laughing crazily holding his tummy as he sat back. I looked down even knowing I couldn't be seen, I was so embarrassed. Did I look that bad?

Mr Cocky looked at Liam like he was a mental case.

"Dude, that wasn't my, mo-m!" Liam said through fits of laughter.

"Then?"

After calming down from his fits of laughter Liam asked, "You're talking about the girl who opened the door for you right?"

He nodded.

"That's my little sister, Carly." Liam said grinning. He still couldn't stop smiling. What a great big brother I had, instead of breaking this fools nose for insulting his little sister he was laughing!