Disaster Date

• इन्हें समर्पित: iamhungrey

"Could you stop ransacking my closet!" I demanded in exasperation.

When Mason ignored me and carried on digging through my closet and throwing all my clothing out one by one, I'd had enough so I stood up from my bed and walked over to my closet to where Mason seemed to be having fun chucking my clothes behind him.

"I said-" I was cut off when one of my t-shirts landed on my head. Flicking the shirt off my head I took in a deep breath to calm myself down and coolly carried on, "Mason if you don't mind, would you please step aside and get away from my closet."

Mason took a pause from raiding my closet, looked at me and explained his actions. "Look, if you're to be my girlfriend I need you to look the part, thus I am finding you the perfect outfit for out date."

With Mason's head away from my closet and in my direction I took it as an advantage to squeeze my way in between the closet and Mason. I shut the door closed and leaned against it, leaving me caged between my thankfully now closed closet door and a very close by Mason. "I believe I am perfectly capable of dressing up properly to be your girlfriend Mason. In case you can't remember, you quite liked my look when we went to the club."

"That was with the help of Rubylocks, I don't trust your fashion sense Edwards. Now get out of the way while I try and find something hot for you to wear." Mason said trying to push me out of the way but I stood still and pushed Mason's hands away every time he attempted to touch me.

"No Mason. I think you've had enough fun playing in my closet."

Mason smirked at me and moved closer that our faces would've touched if I didn't distance my face from his. "If you don't willingly move I will remove you." he threatened menacingly.

"Firstly get away from me Mason, you mason-ee scent is going to make me vomit and secondly no!"

When Mason didn't budge I sighed. "Look Speckles, I promise you I will find something hot to wear and I will manage to do so on my own. Please trust me with this." I attempted my very unpopular puppy dog face.

"Fine, but if you don't dress up to my standards I will walk out of the date." He warned.

"Thanks." I smiled, relieved that Mason walked away from me but was disappointed to see him plop himself flat on my bed.

I looked at my room, it was a mess with pieces of clothing scattered on the floor, bed, my desk and just everywhere. Who knew I even had so many clothes?

I went over to sit crossed legged, Indian style on my bed and after grabbing my favourite teddy bear out of Mason's hand I asked, "So do you decide the outfit for all your dates?"

"No because all the girls I've ever dated always had great fashions sense."

"I'm a little confused; I thought my dressing lately has been disturbing for you? You don't like the idea of me looking like a girl and now you want me to dress not only like a girl but like a hot girl?" I questioned Mason with a small smirk and arched brow.

"That was when you were my friend now you're my girlfriend it's different." Mason smirked.

"Ugh, fake girlfriend and don't you forget that." I emphasized the 'fake' making myself clear.

"Oh I won't forget that, you better not forget I'm your fake boyfriend too." Mason sat up and leaned against my headboard once again grabbing my teddy.

"Rest assured Speckles, I will forever remember that."

Mason moved in close to me and wriggled his brows. "So, when do you have our first kiss as a couple?"

His Playboy Waysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें