Chapter 43: U.A. Vs Kirakiri

Start from the beginning

" You could become a hero and save lives that way! " Mr Aizawa tried to reason.

" I already told you... Heroes don't do it right! My way is the only way to true peace! "

Jirou was still on the floor, with her earphone jacks in. She tucked on my trouser leg after I got up, and when I looked down, she discreetly pointed. I nodded.

Taking a deep breath, I ran towards Kirakiri and charged a punch. He was shocked by my sudden charge and nearly got hit by me. He side stepped and punched me in the ribs.

Almost gasping instinctively, I turned around and saw the shadow move, so I aimed for it. I got one good hit in, causing him to keel over, but I couldn't hold my breath any more and teleported back to safety.

" You're making me mad now. Only two of you are a threat to me, and one of them has an ice shard in her leg. You have no chance. Just stop. "

Todoroki then theorised, " Perhaps your gas cloud is flammable? "

He then heated up his left side and lit on fire. Kirakiri chuckled as nothing happened. I didn't expect him to use his left side so easily, maybe he was worried about what could happen?

" Nah, Sairokaku's spores aren't flammable at all. Tried and tested. They don't freeze either. The only way they go away is when they land on the floor or get blown away, and since I'm controlling them, neither of those will happen. "

I hadn't seen Hagakure for a while, and yes I know she's invisible, you can't really see her ever, but her floating clothes were no longer floating, they were in a pile on the floor.

" Can they be electrocuted by any chance? " Kaminari asked, zapping the cloud around him.

" Are... Are you stupid? Is he joking or is he stupid? " Kirakiri asked, dumbfounded.

" We'll let you figure that one out for yourself. " Mr Aizawa said.

" Hey come on I was just trying to help, no need to throw it back in my face! "

" Todoroki... " Jirou started, and when he saw her, she also pointed.

He made an ice path and skated in, holding his breath, and I went after him also holding my breath. Perhaps the two of us could take him out quickly?

" Ok I need to get rid of her... " Kirakiri said, referencing Jirou as she had given away his location yet again.

Todoroki made a semi circular wall around Kirakiri so he couldn't escape us as we both went in for a punch. However, he carried himself up over the wall using the mist as an elevation tool.

We ended up punching the ice wall, which wasn't fun. And what was worse, we saw the purple light again coming towards us.

" Watch out! I can't make a wall for you this time! " Todoroki said, as we were too far forward for his wall to reach them this time.

Jirou was still on the floor by a tree, which the ball was coming straight towards. Koda jumped down onto the floor over Jirou to protect her.

The shot went just over them and hit the tree beside them, decimating it and sending splinters everywhere, mostly into Koda's arm.

He cried out in pain and rolled over, looking at his piercings. They were all bleeding, meaning he was losing a good amount of blood from the wounds, he had at least thirty splinters of varying sizes.

Kirakiri shot out a misty arm and grabbed Todoroki by the throat as he tried to skate back out of the cloud. I went over to grab him and teleport him back out, but Kirakiri jumped down and punched me with a mist enhanced arm.