Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The Visitors

Perseus's PoV

I got dressed and went to the dining area, where I found Thalia with a big grin on her face looking at me like she just won a duel with me.

I walked closer to her and stopped just a few feet away, "Hey Thals, what's up?"

"I figured it out!",she said triumphantly

"Uhh...good for you?", I really didn't know what to say, I mean what does that even mean.

She face palmed, "No you idiot, I mean I figured out what happened between you and Diana", she said in an obvious tone, and by obvious I mean her 'You are such a dam Kelp Head' tone.

"Ohhh, and what was it that you figured out?", I asked. She couldn't possibly have found out about me and Diana dating, unless Diana told her. But I don't think she would do that, we had decided to keep it a secret afterall.

"Well, I know that something happened between you to, maybe like a hug or a kiss on the cheek or something?", she asked. I was so relieved, she had not figured it out after all.

"Oh yeah, it was a hug", I said a little too quickly, hopefully she didn't notice.

"So how was it?", she asked

"How was what?"I asked in confusion.

"The hug", she said

"Are we really gonna discuss my private life right now?"

"Yes, now start talking", she ordered

"We aren't twelve Thalia, let it go", I urged

She just glared at me. I finally succumbed.

"Oh, alright! It was great, it felt so good", I replied but I couldn't think straight, all I could think about was Diana and when I would get to see her.

We talked for a little while longer and then Thalia went to who knows where and I went back to finish my breakfast.

After Diana came out of her tent looking absolutely amazing, I gave a plate of food to eat and as she devoured it I just kept looking at her. After a while she asked "What?"

"Nothing, it's just that yesterday I kissed the most beautiful woman I have ever met", I said cheekily

"Hmm, well yesterday I kissed the most handsome man I know", she replied

"Oh so now I am handsome and a man?", I asked cockily

"Not if you keep being arrogant like that", she said

"Isn't that your brother's thing?", I asked

"Shut up", she said

"Okay, let's change the topic, who would you pick between me and Cupid?", I asked

"Are you really gonna ask me that?", she shot back

"Yes, now start talking"

"Okay, I will have to say...you", she replied "But Cupid doesn't have your looks and attitude or abs for that matter so it isn't really a competition", as soon as she said that, she covered her mouth and looked at me wide eyed.

"So I have good looks, attitude and abs huh?", I teased

"Not a word",she glared at me.

"How have you even seen my abs?", I asked curiously.

Her cheeks grew red hot, this should be good.

"Well, this one time father had sent me on a solo mission and as I was wandering around the forest I saw you bathing in a nearby stream with nothing but your boxers on", she said

"Oh, so did you look? Oh what am I even asking you, I should ask for how long did you look"

"Not that long, just like a small glance", she said

I looked at her sceptically "Fine, ten minutes"

I still looked at her the same way "Okay, 20 minutes"

My look did not change and I just stared harder, "Oh alright! It was the whole time when you were inside"

I still kept looking at her so she added "And while you put on your clothes", I said in a defeated tone.

I grinned "You know, I don't usually take that long for a bath but when I felt your presence nearby I just had to do it, I wanted to see how long you would have stayed and watched but eventually I got bored so I just got out", I explained

Her face turned even brighter red if that's even possible and she looked away.

"Come On we have to go visit my mother at Mount Orthrys", She Said and we flashed to the location.

I felt my form shift to my Greek aspect.

__________

Artemis's PoV

I was standing next to Percy outside the Palace of the Titans, Diana has already notified me about the visit so I wasn't all that surprised.

Although Diana looked a bit different, her lips were slightly swollen so I can only assume that she has found someone to date. If only I could date Percy, my life would be perfect but he probably doesn't feel the same way.

We pushed the doors open and walked inside, the Throne Room was empty except for my Mother who was standing near the hearth, no one else was around.

We greeted her quickly and started talking about all the things that had happened in the past few months. Time slipped away and soon it was almost night time.

Now Artemis I know that you have to drive your chariot tonight just like each month so I will explain why I called you here and Percy can stay the night perhaps", she suggested.

He nodded.

She showed us a picture of a diamond tiara that looked vaguely familiar, "This is a very important tiara given to me by Rhea, way before the Titanomachy and it seems that I have left it in my cave in Delos and I would like the two of you to retrieve it for me", she said

We agreed to do it and she explained where we would find it. It was in a hiding spot in a cave in Delos that could only be opened once every full moon, which meant that we had to stay in Delos for day before retrieving it and bringing it back.

With everything set for our journey tomorrow and the Hunters and Warriors on their way to Camp Halfblood, I left to ride my chariot for the night.

__________

Hope you guys liked the chapter, I will try to update faster. Love you guys!