Chapter 3

Chapter dedicated to @harrydafrog516 for being the first to comment!

Chapter 3

The Idea

Percy's PoV

I flashed to Zeus's palace and knocked on the door, after awhile, it was opened by a servant who led me inside.

"Lord Zeus", I said as I bowed when I saw him

"Ah...Perseus, What brings you here ?"

"Well, I had an idea milord and was wondering if you would give me permission to go through with it"

"Hmm, well sure, what is it ?", he asked after a while

I told him briefly of what I had in mind, "Well, milord you know how Artemis has her hunters ?",he nodded so I continued "I was wondering if I could start a similar group called the 'Warriors Of Perseus', what do you think ?"

He thought for a while and then agreed, I flashed to CHB to recruit some demigods to join my group, only males of course.

I flashed to the big house, Chiron looked startled, but just smiled at me, I told him all about the Warriors and he told me that we could tell the others at lunch which would be in ten minutes.

After everyone had lunch, Chiron announced my arrival and told everyone about the group I was starting, the guys who were interested went to the amphitheater.

I saw Annabeth disguised as a boy, heading towards the amphitheater, I guessed she wanted to get back together now that I was so powerful. I smirked, time to have some fun.

I walked casually into the amphitheater and asked everyone to form a line.

"Those who cannot foreswear off relationships can leave right now", I said in a voice that was deathly calm. About 25 of them left which left me with 22 plus Annabeth.

"Now, everyone under the age of 10 please leave", there were cries of protest but I told them off saying they could join when they were older. I was now left with 18 including Steven who I had brought to camp, which was actually not bad, same as the hunters.

I summoned some supplies for us to use when we go hunting like tents, weapons, warrior uniforms, stuff like that.

I told them to say goodbye to their siblings and meet me in half an hour near Thalia's tree so we could leave for our first hunt.

As they were leaving I asked Annabeth whose name was apparently Josh to stay back, when the others gave me a questioning look I told them it was to ask him if he wanted the position of my lieutenant.

After everyone left I turned to Annabeth, "I know it's you Annabeth and before you even ask, NO I don't want to get back together with you, not after what you did"

"Percy please, I am so sorry, please take me back, I still love you!", she pleaded

"No Annabeth, just go away before I do something and don't ever come near me again", I said commandingly. She turned on her heel and left without a word.

___________

I met the Warriors at the designated position, I had asked Zeus for permission to give them partial immortality, he agreed.

They pleaded themselves to me one by one, Steven was the last, here's how it went "I, Steven Dunn, pledge myself to the god Perseus, pledge to be forever a bachelor and accept partial immortality"

This boy named Jake became my lieutenant, he was 16 and a child of Apollo.

Then we set off on our first quest...

___________

Hey! Hope you like the story, Thanks for reading !!!