Potty Mouth ~ Oliver Queen

this is just a drabble

requested by elpis-spring

~

Are you shitting me?

Since you were born those words where tattooed on the inside of your forearm. It was the worst thing that could've ever been inked on you. You had been shunned and bullied by damn near everyone you'd ever met because of your tattoo. Women would cover their children's eyes when your tattoo was visible, when you were a baby your parents friends did everything they could to avoid picking you up.

 It was not your fault honestly, it was his fault. The man who decided that the best way to greet the woman of their dreams was to curse her out. 

"Are you shitting me?" The words make your head snap up as you crash head on into another making all of his things fly from his hands.

The man in question was already on his knees trying to recover all his things from the ground. "Shit. I'm sorry." When he finally got up, you noticed how handsome he was. How tall he was and his sheepish grin as he looked down at you with guilt and remorse for his language.

 "Well, fuck," was the first thing that slipped out of your mouth and you can't help the blush at the fact that that's what he had inked on his own skin. 

And the man laughed. His goofy smile growing as he clumsily tucked his loose items under one arm."Fuck indeed." He finally said, looking down at you still grinning. 

"Godfucking dammit. What a great way to start a conversation." You tease back with a grin of your own.

"Oliver Queen." He stuck his hand out into the space between you. 

"Y/N Y/L/N." You shook his hand.

"It seems we both have a bit of a potty mouth, Ms. Y/L/N," He smiles again and you can't help that one grows on your own face as well, "I have to go catch up with a friend but it was damn good meeting you."